click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Hi! I'm NFTia from MetaWomen DAO  (Read 664 times)

MetaWomen_DAO

• View Profile
Hi! I'm NFTia from MetaWomen DAO
« on: December 29, 2021, 12:57:38 PM »
Hi! I'd like to introduce my project MetaWomen DAO.

We’re the world’s first female led DAO empowering women in the metaverse!
Founded by women for women, MetaWomen DAO is a global community with 10k unique hand drawn NFTs on a mission to connect women wherever they are and inspire the next generation of female pioneers to change the world. We aim to promote diversity and are a social club that empowers, mentors and supports more women getting into blockchain, NFTs and crypto investment and entrepreneurship.
MetaWomen DAO NFT holders have participation and voting rights, and access to exclusive perks including Impact DAO ventures and charity initiatives, metaverse space for exclusive member events, MetaWomen Blockchain Academy, staking for token rewards, breeding future 2nd Gen 3D NFTs, and play to earn games to name a few. Check out our website https://metawomendao.com/ to see our Roadmap and join our Discord and Twitter (link on website) to access giveaways and airdrops.
Together we can inspire more women to live their dreams and achieve Financial Freedom!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services