click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Crypto Currency Consulting  (Read 800 times)

jay777

• View Profile
Crypto Currency Consulting
« on: September 21, 2021, 10:53:09 PM »
My Services Include:
• Guiding the average person looking to invest in the cryptocurrency market.
• Setting up individual accounts to purchase coins.
• Purchasing coins that are not available on main exchanges.
• Advising on how to diversify your portfolio whether you are looking for short term risks or long-term gains.
• Guidance on how to safely store & protect your Cryptocurrency.
• Recover inaccessible assets from old or locked accounts

Assisting People In:
• Understanding different coins and tokens while coaching you to leverage their real-world usage.
• Explain how these coins impact the market and help you understand what you are investing in.
• Prepare you to start making your own analysis in order to make predictions for individual coins, tokens & the overall market.
• Set you up with wallets for your Cryptocurrencies.
• Walk you through how to securely store/send/trade your Crypto Currencies.

With over 5 years experience helping myself & clients with investing and researching Cryptocurrencies, I am confident in my ability to educate on the market and set you up for success.

My main goal is to be a mentor and have everyone understand what they are putting their money into. Making you comfortable moving your assets around while keeping them secure.

My Clients
Discretion is one of the most important aspects of my business, which is why I respect my clients’ privacy as I would my own. Everything about your finances and accounts will remain private & confidential.

Please note - I am not liable for any investments you make. You agree to take full responsibility of your wallets & assets within them. I am not a certified financial analyst & my recommendations are just that; recommendations. Profits are not guaranteed & it is important to recognize that this Crypto market is volatile. All investments are done at your own risk.

Bill Rate to be paid through: BTC/ETH/XRP, Venmo, CashApp, Zelle.

Contact me for a free consultation. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you.
My Services Include:
• Guiding the average person looking to invest in the cryptocurrency market.
• Setting up individual accounts to purchase coins.
• Purchasing coins that are not available on main exchanges.
• Advising on how to diversify your portfolio whether you are looking for short term risks or long-term gains.
• Guidance on how to safely store & protect your Cryptocurrency.
• Recover inaccessible assets from old or locked accounts

Assisting People In:
• Understanding different coins and tokens while coaching you to leverage their real-world usage.
• Explain how these coins impact the market and help you understand what you are investing in.
• Prepare you to start making your own analysis in order to make predictions for individual coins, tokens & the overall market.
• Set you up with wallets for your Cryptocurrencies.
• Walk you through how to securely store/send/trade your Crypto Currencies.

With over 5 years experience helping myself & clients with investing and researching Cryptocurrencies, I am confident in my ability to educate on the market and set you up for success.

My main goal is to be a mentor and have everyone understand what they are putting their money into. Making you comfortable moving your assets around while keeping them secure.

My Clients
Discretion is one of the most important aspects of my business, which is why I respect my clients’ privacy as I would my own. Everything about your finances and accounts will remain private & confidential.

Please note - I am not liable for any investments you make. You agree to take full responsibility of your wallets & assets within them. I am not a certified financial analyst & my recommendations are just that; recommendations. Profits are not guaranteed & it is important to recognize that this Crypto market is volatile. All investments are done at your own risk.

Bill Rate to be paid through: BTC/ETH/XRP, Venmo, CashApp, Zelle.

Contact me for a free consultation. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you.

AlRoss0908

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Crypto Currency Consulting
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 01:11:20 PM »
I thought that 5 years of experience is not enough to provide this kinda services. At least you need to have someone else on board

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services