click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Can the performance of the router be impaired because of the VPN?  (Read 116 times)

Agata98

• Novice
    • View Profile
I've never used a VPN before. I've never had a problem with the Internet either. Just a week ago I had to download a VPN and start using it for work. And it was from that moment that I started to lose the router's network. I don't know if it has anything to do with that. There is a network in access. But in reality it is not working. It takes hours to download everything. Which is terribly disruptive to work.

Maxxx17

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Can the performance of the router be impaired because of the VPN?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 10:14:00 PM »
It is possible that routerlogin not working because of the VPN. If you are connected to multiple networks at the same time. For example wired networks or wireless networks. And also VPN or corporate connection. This may be the reason why your router's front-end network is not working. In this case, you can try disconnecting from all of them and temporarily connecting only to the router. I think that will solve your problem.

Agata98

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Can the performance of the router be impaired because of the VPN?
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2021, 11:13:44 PM »
I didn't know that the network itself could be missing because of the extra network connection. It's quite a strange phenomenon. Well I'll use WAP less from now on. If that's the problem with it...

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services