click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: The assortment of alcohol in stores is no longer happy.  (Read 67 times)

Agata98

• Novice
    • View Profile
The assortment of alcohol in stores is no longer happy.
« on: September 27, 2021, 07:16:31 PM »
It's just a holiday. I come to the store to please my relatives with delicious alcohol. And there is nothing to choose from. There is nothing to choose from. They fill it with something I don't know what and add water to it. But there is no quality and expensive alcohol. Do you know where I can get some?

Maxxx17

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: The assortment of alcohol in stores is no longer happy.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 07:54:48 PM »
This depends on what kind of alcohol you prefer. I personally am a fan of the winery and drink exclusively wine. Specifically myskhako. In spite of their huge ambitions and large-scale production. It can be difficult to find winery products in local Russian stores. Only a limited number of chains offer great products. Which is produced with real soul. And even money is not spared for this. You can choose the most interesting varietal wine blend at the online wine shop. I think on the Internet the choice is brighter of course. It is also convenient because there is delivery.

Agata98

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: The assortment of alcohol in stores is no longer happy.
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 08:07:06 PM »
I love wine. So I think I'll take your advice. I think you're right. It doesn't make sense to look for good alcohol in stores anymore. It's either here or on the Internet. Because there are more products there. Or you can go to the production facility itself.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services