click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: how do you care for your teeth?  (Read 376 times)

tosas46952

• View Profile
how do you care for your teeth?
« on: September 27, 2021, 05:52:57 PM »
how do you care for your teeth?

timlk

• View Profile
Re: how do you care for your teeth?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 07:01:22 AM »
I always brush my teeth correctly, using dental floss. Also I decided to start using zoom whitening and bought forever White Speed https://bleach-infiniter.com/forever-zoom-dental/ . With this chip, I no longer need to purchase expensive ZOOM kits with 4 lumen nozzles. The unlimited chip gives me an infinite number of sessions forever.

save34

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 08:14:59 AM »
Limit Sugary Foods and Drinks. Bacteria in your mouth feed on sugar from foods and drinks.
Eat Foods That Protect Enamel.
Avoid Over-Brushing

Phantomchik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2022, 04:44:02 PM »
I love when my teeth are clean and brush them twice a day. When I was younger, I used to use harmful products that would promise to whiten my teeth, but I just made them weak and unhealthy. I wanted to become a dentist, and my dream finally came true. To improve my practice, my dentist suggested that I go for https://acceleratemypractice.com. They explained that it was the best decision to stop using those products. Before applying strange things to your teeth, you better ask your dentist about them and their impact on your health.

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2022, 05:18:23 PM »
Brush & floss morning and evening. I think some of that has to do with genetics, like I've never had any issues with eating or drinking anything with sugar, but I had friends that didn't take care of their teeth that were having major issues earlier in life. Also, my husband has bad genetics and is having problems but he also dips and smoked for years.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services