click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Dogecoin’s 2021 Success  (Read 164 times)

robertsmark

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Dogecoin’s 2021 Success
« on: September 25, 2021, 01:39:18 PM »
If at all the decision will be based on AMC CEO Adam Aron’s Twitter poll, Doge payments will make it to the movie theater. Dogecoin has experienced quite a success this year. With the backing of personalities such as billionaires Elon Musk and Mark Cuban, the meme cryptocurrency has risen from $ 0.02 in January to now trading at $ 0.2107.
Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks and car dealer Post Oak Motor Cars are among the few companies currently accepting Doge payments. Its addition to AMC Entertainment would be a remarkable step for the meme cryptocurrencies.

Now you can trade crypto like a pro and make maximum Profit from it with My Binance Paradise https://t.me/joinchat/GFjVrC1p6SRkYTg0

Get a 3% discount on MCP Premium channels

Coupon code name:  BESTTRADERS3%

Selino

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Dogecoin’s 2021 Success
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 07:16:49 PM »
Dogecoin is just a hyped regular coin with no useful features. Yes, thanks to the hype raised by the celebrities, the price of this coin has skyrocketed. At the same time, the meme coin does not expect anything good in terms of price, and unless, of course, additional functions and capabilities are inserted into its network.
I am used to trusting conventional promising projects like Muzicoin.io. Muzicoin is a technology created for the development of the global phonographic market, built with the concept of distributing cryptocurrency rewards through music and interactivity on the Muzi platform. The IEO of this project is carried out on the Coinsbit exchange.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services