click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies are a Threat to China’s Communist Government: Elon Musk  (Read 218 times)

robertsmark

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile

At yesterday’s CODE Conference, Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk commented on China’s intolerance to cryptocurrencies.

According to Elon Musk, China is opposing cryptocurrencies because they are a threat to its communist government. Billionaire Elon Musk went further and alluded that the Communist Party of China wants to hold on to its centralized government, something that decentralized finance would jeopardize.

Now you can trade crypto like a pro and make maximum Profit from it with My Binance Paradise https://t.me/joinchat/GFjVrC1p6SRkYTg0

Get a 3% discount on MCP Premium channels

Coupon code name:  BESTTRADERS3%

sharabela

• Novice
    • View Profile
I do not know whether it is a threat for communist government or not, but it would have good for cryptos if the Chinese were allowed to invest in it.

Selino

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Cryptocurrencies are a Threat to China’s Communist Government: Elon Musk
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 07:02:18 PM »
Decentralized cryptocurrency poses a certain threat to any state, and not only the communist one. Any state seeks to maintain its centralized government.
The Chinese government, having recently banned the mining and circulation of cryptocurrencies, still wants to protect its digitized yuan from competition.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services