click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Poll

Have you ever been scammed in the crypto-space ?

Yes
1 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: January 06, 2023, 12:42:54 AM

Author Topic: [SCAM] The Honeypot  (Read 852 times)

Risitasse

• Novice
    • View Profile
[SCAM] The Honeypot
« on: September 22, 2021, 10:43:39 AM »
On August 21, 2021, the Mini Basketball team achieves a record, half a million dollars in just a few minutes!

Yet it is one of the simplest and most inexpensive to set scams : the HoneyPot.

A HoneyPot is a Cryptocurrency that can be bought but not resold, only the creator of the Token has the possibility of it, a scam which can be set up in just a few minutes and which can bring tens of thousands of dollars to its creator.

What it takes : A few hundred dollars for marketing (more people = more gains)

Create social networks

Create a Token with a particular HoneyPot type Script (blocking the resale of the Token to everyone except the developer(s))

Simple, effective, scary, within the reach of a child. Probably one of the most powerful scams I've ever seen.

If you want to know more on the subject I invite you to watch this video :

Risitasse

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: [SCAM] The Honeypot
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 10:31:24 AM »
I witnessed another honeypot yesterday, very poorly done, 13k in 10m. A logo made on paint, a broken website, lamentably poor networks ... 13k in 10mn.

Risitasse

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 01:57:09 PM »
We don't care about your referral program

Risitasse

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 08:53:03 PM »
WTF, too much shiller here

Risitasse

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 10:20:35 AM »
And one more, 30k in a few minutes. 30k it's twice the salary of a minimum wage in a year. A scam that costs next to nothing, that sets up in no time, that pays so much and nobody says anything :)

Risitasse

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2021, 10:20:36 AM »
up

Risitasse

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2021, 12:28:16 PM »
I've just seen a honeypot with possibilities to selling but 100% sell tax, so the chart just don't look like a honeypot. With a closed telegram chat, lot of people are been falled in this scam..

Risitasse

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2021, 11:21:26 AM »
up

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2021, 02:26:25 PM »
Very sadly, lots of scam projects take investors' money away. this will bring a bad image for crypto. we must always be careful before investing

Risitasse

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2021, 04:32:29 PM »
Squid game crypto, a fucking honeypot acclaimed by everyone  ???

Risitasse

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2021, 12:25:32 PM »
Good morning ! It's quite funny but in the last few months I've noticed that honeypots are used a little differently.

Indeed, today they are more and more used by legit devs to trap bots and other snipers during launches !

A scam contract that scam scamers haha ​​what an irony !

Risitasse

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2022, 12:43:13 AM »
I added a poll at the top to know the proportion of you who have already been scammed !

Risitasse

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2022, 12:49:49 PM »
Yesterday a guy contacted me because he had his wallet emptied, he had bought a low cap with a score of 100/100 on tokensniffer.

I've check the contract and it's what we call a "wallet drainer", basically when you approve the contract you authorize him to empty your wallet.

However, the contract was rated "safe" and obtained the perfect rating on tokensniffer, which shows that you should not trust this kind of site.

These are not audit sites, just guys who quickly review contracts without looking in depth for hidden functions, they don't even test the contract themselves before noting it down, in short, never rely on anything but yourself.

ucy007

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2022, 12:00:41 AM »
I have lost so much in crypto trading that i had to consider myself a badluck when it comes to trading owing to the fact that i often get myself messed up with the wrong and worst of all investment schemes acting like a so called trader trying  to help out. Honestly i invested a lot and sold off my little cottage just to catch up with people making money in crypto but my case was an entirely different one. To cut the story short sharon my bestfriend told his recovery expert friend about my loss he offered to help out ,but honestly  i thought he  was not a real one  all i can say is that i got my funds back all of the $13,400 was recovered back, the whole wallet address  was fished out and frozen. Incase you find yourself in any crypto scam whatsoever its the best time now to take chances and save yourself the stress of unnecessary trauma I would drop their email to make communications easier.
Here it is support @ elzontecoinbox com.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services