click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What are the Benefits of Buying the Shiftal Coin?  (Read 128 times)

Shiftal

• View Profile
What are the Benefits of Buying the Shiftal Coin?
« on: September 09, 2021, 10:42:57 AM »
Shiftal Coin (SFL) is an exchange coin created as the native cryptocurrency of the Shiftal P2P Exchange. As the office utility coin of Shiftal, SFL can be used for paying the trading/transaction fee on the Shiftal Exchange. Here we’ll talk about the various benefits you get from buying and using the Shiftal Coin.

What is Shiftal Coin?

Shiftal Coin is the native cryptocurrency of the Shiftal Exchange, which is one of the fastest-growing peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange platforms in the world. Shiftal Coin is exclusively used for making payments and receiving discounts on trading/transaction fees on the Shiftal Exchange.

Shiftal Coin has been launched with the symbol SFL. It will be first listed on the Shiftal Exchange in the fourth quarter of 2021 and will subsequently list on other top crypto exchanges for trading.

Shiftal Coin is based on the TRON blockchain.

Shiftal Coin IEO Private Sale is live now, and one can buy the coin at an exclusive introductory price of INR 6 per coin until 15th September 2021.

Benefits of buying the Shiftal Coin

If you are wondering about the potential benefits of buying and holding the Shifal coin or why you should buy an SFL coin in the first place, here you go.

Some of the benefits of Shiftal Coin include:

Discount on trading fee

The primary use of the Shiftal Coin is for making payments on the Shiftal Exchange. Traders will be able to buy & sell cryptocurrencies on Shiftal and will get a discount on paying trading fees with SFL.

The option to pay the trading fees and transaction charges with SFL will be automatically added to the payment options, where users can opt to pay with SFL and get a discount on the trading fee. For that, SFL coins can be purchased now during the IEO sale or later on the exchange.

Easy & quick payments

One of the other benefits of using SFL is that payments with the native coin will be faster and convenient. Once a user opts to pay the trading fee with SFL, the trading charges for all future trades & transactions will be automatically deducted from their SFL balance. Low trading fees using SFL will result in higher profits for users.

High security

Since SFL is a cryptocurrency based on a truly decentralized TRON blockchain, it is highly secure by nature and has the ability to process transactions faster and at a relatively lower fee per transaction. TRON blockchain is arguably more reliable and scalable than Ethereum and also has a better processing speed, which is why the SFL coin was built on TRON.

Tradable coin

Last but not the least, SFL is a tradable coin with a limited supply, which means the coin price can and will increase with time. As of now, the Shiftal Coin price is INR 6 per coin, which will increase with each phase of IEO, and is expected to be at least double by the time the coin is listed on the exchange.

Shiftal debit card

In the near future, Shiftal will launch its debit cards. People will be able to order debit cards by paying SFL and later, they can use SFL for payments in shops/stores/online etc.

“We expect the same growth and popularity for Shiftal Coin as witnessed by many other exchange coins, including Binance.” — Founder, Shiftal Exchange and Coin.

himijef560

• View Profile
Re: What are the Benefits of Buying the Shiftal Coin?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 09:30:36 AM »
That's interesting. I used to trade Ethereum, but your cryptocurrency might be profitable too. But I haven't traded crypto in a long time since I got interested in forex, and with cpa networks, I managed to have an additional income. But I think I might go back to my roots and trade on cryptomarket again.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services