click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What are the best foods to eat while taking steroids?  (Read 96 times)

Cecem

• Novice
    • View Profile
What are the best foods to eat while taking steroids?
« on: September 01, 2021, 04:00:23 PM »
This comment might be considered the funniest here on the forum. Well, maybe. But I still need the answer, so I'll ask you. What are the best foods to eat while taking steroids?

Movanna

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: What are the best foods to eat while taking steroids?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 04:00:45 PM »
Hi. I know that you should eat foods rich in calcium. For example: Calcium-fortified orange juice, Cheese (American, Swiss, Colby, Cheddar, and Jack), Cottage cheese, Milk, Non-fat dry milk powder, Oranges, Sardines (canned, with bones), Shrimp. I hope it was useful for you. On this website https://dopingteam.com/buy/bulking/testosterone-enanthate/ you can buy the exact steroid which you want.

rubeelam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2022, 02:06:27 PM »
It is better to use a proper diet.

juradvan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2022, 02:07:33 PM »
Prednisone tends to raise glucose or sugar in the blood, which can cause increased body fat or diabetes in some people. It is important to avoid "simple" carbohydrates and concentrated sweets, such as cakes, pies, cookies, jams, honey, chips, loaves of bread, candy, and other highly processed foods. The area where I live is prone to disasters, and I look up advice at americanpatriotsurvivalist.com on how to eat properly in case of a disaster, and not only that. It has many other guides that help!

timlk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2022, 11:09:50 AM »
How to eat while taking steroids? Fractional nutrition (we eat in small portions, but often (every 2 hours) in order to speed up your metabolism, you can reach up to 10-12 meals a day, but most often enough for 6-8 meals).

timlk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2022, 11:13:06 AM »
It is also important to remember that public health matters when the health of all individuals or society is improved or protected. food verification 먹튀검증 . Nutrition and public health cannot be improved without food security.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services