click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: how to choose a reliable broker?  (Read 309 times)

tosas46952

• View Profile
how to choose a reliable broker?
« on: August 29, 2021, 06:22:31 PM »
how to choose a reliable broker?

timlk

• View Profile
Re: how to choose a reliable broker?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 07:28:11 AM »
When choosing a forex broker, it is very important to study the reviews about the forex broker (such as this admiral markets review (updated) https://tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/admiral_markets_uk/ ), which you have noticed for yourself. Check out the detailed information about the broker's activities, with real comments from users who have worked with a particular company, and have a personal opinion about the quality of the broker's work. This is very valuable information that will help you decide on the choice of a forex broker.

alexbend

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2022, 02:26:32 PM »
Well, just google it!

rachebuck

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022, 02:27:50 PM »
To find a reliable broker, you must spend a lot of time if you don't know certain people in this area. For example, I found a good online stock broker thanks to this article -- investorjunkie.comr, which described the best companies to cooperate with and why. That's it. Although I am still relatively new to the field of stock trading, perhaps my instructions can still be reinforced. I advise you to do as I do because now all my investments are starting to pay off, and cooperating with stock brokers is beneficial. Hope my post will help you, my man.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 12:53:13 PM by rachebuck »

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2022, 06:25:35 PM »
Don't make the mistake of thinking regulation = safety of funds. Look up what happened with Veracity if you haven't heard about it. Also, be sure to read online reviews from multiple sources. There may be one of two traders complaining about a broker for something that was their own fault, but multiple complaints from different people about the same issue is a red flag.

LucaMarco

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2023, 07:40:15 PM »
I think you should check TrustPilot for selecting any broker and maybe there you will get the FreshForex broker name as they have all legal papers and are on operation for more than 20 years.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services