click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Alternate cast of LotR & the Hobbit? 🤔  (Read 438 times)

PippaFraser

• View Profile
Alternate cast of LotR & the Hobbit? 🤔
« on: August 29, 2021, 05:43:26 PM »
Any film auditions many actors and actresses for various roles before settling on the final cast. Peter Jackson’s epic trilogies of the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit are no exceptions.

The alternative actors that were considered vary from the intriguing to the incredulous. Sometimes actors turned down the roles, sometimes the actors were turned away.

It’s hard to imagine an improvement on (or an alternate to) the cast who we have seen in Jackson’s master pieces, but the following are who apparently might have been ...

WinksLol

• View Profile
Re: Alternate cast of LotR & the Hobbit? 🤔
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 03:31:58 PM »
This I think happens in virtually every movie. Especially in our century when the film industry is enormously loaded, we have many actors and many new kings. Which makes things work even harder. I've been combining reading with watching movies for some time. Especially those books on the basis of which there is already film. All the more so this case. Here's the last reading I had on https://www.thetolkienforum.com/wiki/Goldberry and then I watched the movie. It was enormously enjoyable when I noticed that the film was exactly as I imagined when I read the book.

IsmirHylt

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Alternate cast of LotR & the Hobbit? 🤔
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 03:42:34 PM »
Any film auditions many actors and actresses for various roles before settling on the final cast. Peter Jackson’s epic trilogies of the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit are no exceptions.

The alternative actors that were considered vary from the intriguing to the incredulous. Sometimes actors turned down the roles, sometimes the actors were turned away.

It’s hard to imagine an improvement on (or an alternate to) the cast who we have seen in Jackson’s master pieces, but the following are who apparently might have been ...
These changes are always not the most pleasant, but the reality is that anyway the film remains to be exciting

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services