click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Choose a acceptable broker.  (Read 176 times)

LucaMarco

• View Profile
Choose a acceptable broker.
« on: August 23, 2021, 06:22:15 PM »
I think most of the traders fail because of their wrong decision to select a broker. If you have a lot of knowledge about forex but a wrong broker can put you in danger. I am trading for a long time. I change many brokers in my trading life. At last, I found FreshForex. It is perfect for me because of its easy techniques of trading, low spread, and dynamic leverage.

AliForexTalks

• View Profile
Re: Choose a acceptable broker.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 01:32:08 PM »
Looking good, ill keep an eye on this

kokosha

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 03:27:14 PM »
I like to invest. I recently figured out how to do it correctly and now I am actively trading bitcoins. I think that you should study the site where there are many resources that are available absolutely for free to every novice trader. It helped me a lot to understand what style of trading I need to choose to succeed in this.

pezza

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 10:58:51 AM »
When it comes to picking a broker I think you need to spend time reading reviews and researching their credibility. I would advise working on their demo account to begin with to get a feel for the broker. Use their customer service department and check you are happy with response time and that they solve your problem. It's sad that there are so many scammers out there so be very careful who you give your money to.

intrade

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 04:59:11 AM »
I think most of the traders fail because of their wrong decision to select a broker. If you have a lot of knowledge about forex but a wrong broker can put you in danger. I am trading for a long time. I change many brokers in my trading life. At last, I found FreshForex. It is perfect for me because of its easy techniques of trading, low spread, and dynamic leverage.

Yes, most of the traders lose and it's important to find a reputable and regulated broker but traders mainly use because of lack of knowledge and discipline.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services