click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Earnings on the difference in the value of currencies on different exchanges  (Read 153 times)

luckypenguin

• Novice
    • View Profile
I heard that it is real to earn on transfers of cryptocurrency between exchanges. Has anyone experienced this? What are your thoughts on the subject?

CrySmile

• Novice
    • View Profile
I heard that such transactions are very dangerous. The point is that during the time it takes to transfer bitcoin to your wallet and then from the wallet to the exchange, its value can change. So you will either win or lose

willisblanche

• Novice
    • View Profile
This is really real money and there are people who have turned it into a business. But in such activities, of course, there is a certain amount of risk. What to do this you need to have a lot of experience. If you do not have experience, then I recommend that you start by studying the article https://nsbroker.com/crypto-info/how-send-bitcoin-coinbase-bittrex-general-guide , where you can find answers to many questions.

calis1

• crypto currency news
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • cryptocurrency news
This is called arbitrage. You have to take into account costs of transferring from one exchange to another and difference in buying/selling price.  Some coins have large differences there. Check also that there is buying demand for the coin you exchange. There are many coins where there are plenty sellers but no or very low numbers of buyers.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services