click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What's the best cell phone carrier?  (Read 133 times)

Wiey

• View Profile
What's the best cell phone carrier?
« on: July 23, 2021, 11:33:41 PM »
What cellphone and carrier are best and cheapest?

Tove

• View Profile
Re: What's the best cell phone carrier?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 09:42:35 AM »
Well, it's not that easy to answer this question. It will depend on what exactly you want from the plan and your other requirements. Based on my personal experience, cricket wireless is not bad. I had to apply to cricket wireless customer service but they helped me to solve the problem fast. I think it's better to look for reviews on the internet in order to choose the best one.

Moreon

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 06:14:31 PM »
What cellphone and carrier are best and cheapest?
I can advise you to pay attention to chinese smartphones of famous brands. For example, OPPO is quite good and reliable smartphones. I also use it. By the way, I even ordered oppo spare parts more than once. I myself have changed a broken screen and an old battery.

Geezerviser

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2022, 04:28:34 PM »
I think it is very subjective, as the operator that you are happy with, another person does not like his services. For example, for me, my favorite operator is the guys from mightycall, especially their voicemail, I give them respect for that. But this is all subjective. When it comes to phones, I think the best option would be Xiaomi, as in terms of price the quality they are better than the competition.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 03:20:18 PM by Geezerviser »

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2022, 11:35:36 PM »
I prefer using Straight Talk. I don't buy the newest phone but I recently got an iPhone 11 through them for $300. It's about $50 per month for phone time, but there are no hidden fees and you don't necessarily have to renew on the day you run out if you're broke. They do offer a dollar off if you enroll in auto-refill, but you can choose. I get an unlimited data plan.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services