click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: how to become a successful forex trader?  (Read 84 times)

timlk

• View Profile
how to become a successful forex trader?
« on: January 21, 2022, 04:19:22 PM »
how to become a successful forex trader?

tosas46952

• View Profile
Re: how to become a successful forex trader?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 06:11:06 AM »
Forex trading is definitely not a game of chance, and success in it does not depend on chance or luck. The main thing here is to learn how to understand how the market behaves, correctly interpret various events, understand how other market participants think, and make decisions based on knowledge, information and experience. Learn about it at Forex Trading Australia . And remember that to become a successful Forex trader, you need to work hard.

Luiss

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2022, 10:27:59 AM »
You can do copy forex trades free here. You may profit or lose with the trader you have copied. So if their positions grow, so will yours. It happens very often and I earn a lot of money from it.

Snow123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2022, 10:43:58 AM »
I found good forex traders. I know that it can be a good passive income. Just try to learn more about it!

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2022, 11:32:16 PM »
Realize that everyone has start at the beginning and do the research to be sure that you're willing to put in time and effort. Start with sites like Babypips and find some good YouTube channels to subscribe to. Work your way up to more difficult subjects and start developing a plan and decide what type of trader you want to become. Then, pick a broker and start trading on a demo account and go from there. Good luck!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services