click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Affected by China's mining ban, will the number of Bitcoin mining decrease?  (Read 168 times)

Sophieang

• View Profile
The volatility of mining indicators has increased significantly this week, as the impact of China's mining ban has gradually unfolded. When a large percentage of the computing power goes offline, the speed of block mining will slow down until the difficulty is adjusted downward. Will the speed of block mining slow down? Will the number of Bitcoin mining decrease?

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
If I'm not mistaken, it has already gone down. That's why the difficulty has been adjusted, too.
So the answer is yes, but I think this is only temporary. Most big miners are looking to relocate and they will resume mining sooner or later.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

CryptoStar19

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
If I'm not mistaken, it has already gone down. That's why the difficulty has been adjusted, too.
So the answer is yes, but I think this is only temporary. Most big miners are looking to relocate and they will resume mining sooner or later.

That's right. The drop in hash rate would be concerning if it were organic, but this has been forced. The hash rate will come back online in time with a combination of miners relocating elsewhere (which takes some time) as well as existing miners expanding operations and new miners coming online.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services