click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 308 times)

dddsmith

• Novice
    • View Profile
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
« on: June 16, 2021, 09:28:54 AM »

Since Bitcoin is upgrading its network and people are believing that after its upgrade, Bitcoin will be gaining favourite from the institutions.

Related news: https://www.fnlondon.com/articles/bitcoins-taproot-upgrade-is-coming-for-ethereums-corporate-crown-20210615

How will this be affecting the coin market and price development?

Real-time charts and major relevant factors such as Open Interest data at major exchanges, Crypto Fear & Greed index, etc is available at www.mytradinginfo.com

coinpedia_333

• View Profile
Re: Bitcoin or Ethereum?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 02:57:52 PM »
Positive market movement continues and new investors investigate Ethereum Classic’s PoW, the ETC price may switch high up to $140.26 as the year ends. On the flip side, if the fact that Ethereum Classic will not undergo Ethereum updates leaves a retarded effect, then the price may fall. In that case, ETC token price might see its minimum of $44.43 as the year ends. However, being a primitive player, the average price figure for the year lies at $99.77.

sharabela

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 07:00:35 PM »
I personally like Bitcoin more than Ethereum. I think BTC is the most favorite crypto among the investors. The price is good nowadays. Thus, more buyers may buy BTC, which will push its price towards the North again.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2021, 11:49:32 PM »
No doubt to say Bitcoin is still better than Ethereum. Bitcoin is leading in the price move of all crypto coins in crypto market, it is the first crypto coin to buy by all people. When you know crypto world, the first crypto coin to consider buying should be Bitcoin. People know that Bitcoin is the biggest crypto coin ever and it influences all crypto coins' improvement.

Ellen_FX

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2021, 04:26:51 AM »
Hello friends, are you interested in establishing an income method through Binary Trading Options and Cryptocurrency Investment in the comfort of your home without interrupting your daily activities or work, please add WhatsApp number +16784606750 or send me a DM now for more information.

Sent from my TECNO LD7 using Tapatalk

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2021, 08:30:37 AM »
These new developments will for sure give Bitcoin some extra momentum. On the long run, I think both Ethereum and Bitcoin have a lot of potential, both look like good investments for the future.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Ellen_FX

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2021, 11:47:57 AM »
Yes, you are very correct. So, I'm going to ask you if you have invested in Crypto before?

elizaryan

• View Profile
  • Re: Bitcoin or Ethereum?
    « Reply #7 on: August 31, 2021, 08:25:36 PM »
    It was very interesting to read what you have explained. Cryptocurrency market analysts consider Bitcoin to be a top coin, so it is better than Etherium. Bitcoin is also well-known.

Ellen_FX

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: August 31, 2021, 08:34:51 PM »
    Bitcoin is well known because it's a top coin. Do you know you can earn money by investing in Bitcoin?
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 09:23:04 PM by Ellen_FX »

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: September 16, 2021, 04:04:04 PM »
    Both are very popular currencies. The long-term analyses for Ethereum, in particular, are quite positive.

haroldentwist

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: September 17, 2021, 12:48:57 PM »
    I personally like Bitcoin more than Ethereum. I think BTC is the most favorite crypto among the investors. The price is good nowadays. Thus, more buyers may buy BTC, which will push its price towards the North again.

I support you. I like Bitcoin better. And there is much more confidence in it than in Ethereum.
    « Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 01:18:16 PM by haroldentwist »

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: September 17, 2021, 04:59:34 PM »
    That is natural, I think - Bitcoin remains the largest and most popular crypto in existence.

LuckyMac

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: September 20, 2021, 09:08:43 AM »
    As said i like btc but ethereum has more uses. I dont see ethereum challenging BTCs value but it has way more intrinsic value even if it is at a low price point

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: September 20, 2021, 02:36:35 PM »
    Panama is planning to legalize both by the looks of it, that will make both quire tempting to invest in, I think.

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
      • WalletInvestor
    « Reply #14 on: September 21, 2021, 10:38:26 AM »
    I think that both are good options. For now, I would also choose Bitcoin over Ethereum, though.
    Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services