click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What are your favourite books related to trading?  (Read 56 times)

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
What are your favourite books related to trading?
« on: June 14, 2021, 04:32:32 PM »
Although a lot of different sources are available for learning online such as YouTube videos and online courses, I still like reading books when I want to learn new things. The books I have read are not directly related to cryptos but the advice can be implemented for crypto trading as well. So far I have read (or in some cases listened to) the following books:

1. Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van K. Tharp - useful for learning about trading psychology and different strategies
2. One Good Trade by Mike Bellafiore - a good guide on how to build your trading plan and stick to it
3. Trading in the Zone by Mike Douglas - mostly trading psychology, useful if you already have an idea about the technical side of trading and you want to improve further

These are all very popular, I have found them through many people recommending them online. The next on my list is The Richest Man in Babylon - it's not specifically about trading but I heard good things about it. I found all three I have read to be useful.
What are some books you have read? Would you recommend them?
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

WarrenBevan

• View Profile
Re: What are your favourite books related to trading?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 06:21:23 PM »
Learning is the best way to know anything. To do better business traders must have enough knowledge on trading.  If you ask me what do I do? I would say I just follow my broker's guidelines namely FreshForex. Which provides free educational courses, various business tips, and informative news. If I get enough time then I read some books which are forex trading related.

freshforex.com

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services