click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Which is your favourite cryptocurrency?  (Read 163 times)

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Which is your favourite cryptocurrency?
« on: June 10, 2021, 01:35:52 PM »
Which currency do you like investing in the most? Bitcoin is generally the most popular one, but not necessarily everyone invest in it.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 01:37:53 PM by [email protected] »

calis1

• crypto currency news
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • cryptocurrency news
Re: Which is your favourite cryptocurrency?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 04:40:48 PM »
Everyone will have their own for various reasons. At the moment I prefer Tron as I am getting a good staking yield paid daily. I then transfer this interest into BNB as I believe BNB has a good future.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2021, 11:47:53 PM »
BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, and DOT are my favorite crypto coins.
I am usually buying these coins for a long-term investment. Sometimes I also use these coins for short-term trading, daily or weekly. These coins are the best among various crypto coins. And I am optimistic these coins will always be the top crypto coins.

CryptoStar19

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2021, 01:28:20 AM »
Which currency do you like investing in the most? Bitcoin is generally the most popular one, but not necessarily everyone invest in it.

It takes a minute for people new to crypto to recognize why bitcoin in the king in the space... a lot of the time they get lured by the huge returns in alt coins and then they get wrecked, and over a cycle they find out that the hard way that they should always hold bitcoin.

Jason1x3

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2021, 05:43:46 AM »
I’ve tried 5 platforms and Webull doesn’t charge me any fees or transaction percentage.
https://act.webull.com/iv/pB75TqlKbbUc/evo/inviteUs/main

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2021, 11:36:12 PM »
~
What do you mean?
I don't understand what you mean exactly.
For newcomers, it is normal if they need time to understand why Bitcoin becomes the best crypto coin and the most favorite one to buy & hold. While for old/experienced people, there is no problem in understanding it. They know well how crucial the roles of Bitcoin in crypto space.

CryptoStar19

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2021, 05:18:04 PM »
~
What do you mean?
I don't understand what you mean exactly.
For newcomers, it is normal if they need time to understand why Bitcoin becomes the best crypto coin and the most favorite one to buy & hold. While for old/experienced people, there is no problem in understanding it. They know well how crucial the roles of Bitcoin in crypto space.

I agree with you. I was just trying to answer OP by saying that bitcoin is my favorite cryptocurrency, although I understand if people new to the space don't invest in bitcoin because they might think "it's too expensive" or various other reasons. I was just trying to say that it takes a while in the space for people to develop conviction about bitcoin. And yes this is completely normal. :-)

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services