click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Tom Henderson GTA 6 Cryptocurrency  (Read 1803 times)

robertsmark

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Tom Henderson GTA 6 Cryptocurrency
« on: June 09, 2021, 12:01:43 PM »
Henderson claims that the game would have a cryptocurrency broker, which he feels would be massive for the firm.

Tom Henderson went on to say that, to be clear and dispel any doubts, he is not kidding and is speaking from what he received from someone he believes. It will almost certainly not be named Bitcoin, but it will be a cryptocurrency.

While Henderson’s statements should be taken with some doubts, it should be remembered that he is well-known within the gaming world due to his credible track record of leaking Battlefield and Call of Duty secrets.

He also hinted in January that GTA 6 would have a selectable female protagonist.

GTA 5 has sold over 140 million copies to date, becoming a cultural phenomenon. It is a 2013 action-adventure game published by Rockstar Games and developed by Rockstar North. It’s the first major installment in the Grand Theft Auto series since Grand Theft Auto IV in 2008. The single-player story follows three protagonists, retired bank robber Michael De Santa, street gangster Franklin Clinton, and arms smuggler Trevor Philips.

strane

• View Profile
    • https://drbetonline.com
Re: Tom Henderson GTA 6 Cryptocurrency
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2023, 11:33:42 AM »
Lester Modz is the real deal! I was a bit skeptical at first, but their legal methods and modern technology guarantee the best possible outcome for my account. Thanks to their boost packs, I now have more money and a boosted game balance - all while keeping my account safe from any bans.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services