click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Crypto Exchanges  (Read 115 times)

mashaafanas

• View Profile
Crypto Exchanges
« on: June 08, 2021, 02:54:35 PM »
Hey guys!
I wanted to know more about crypto exchanges and which ones do you usually use? I know about Binance, but there are new exchanges also. I think it is more convenient to five a chance to new exchanges, to avoid monopoly
What do u think?

Ahan

• —RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
    • View Profile
Re: Crypto Exchanges
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 10:31:50 PM »
Why do you want new exchanges? We have Binance, Coinbase, Kucoin, Okex, and many other proven exchanges. You shouldn't try your luck on new exchanges. It is much better if you use those proven and familiar exchanges to avoid any problems in using the exchanges. Personally, I won't use new exchanges as long as we have many proven top exchanges.
..RushMoon..
RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..

CryptoStar19

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 06:55:05 PM »
Binance, Coinbase, Kucoin and Kraken are among reputable exchanges these days.

Crypto_lover

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 05:32:23 PM »
It's really great to hear that you want to know more about crypto exchanges.Basically there are two types of crypto exchanges.you told about binance which is a Centralized Exchange.And there are many Centralized Exchanges like Kucoin,Bitforex,Bitmart and many others.
But Decentralized Exchanges are the best for trading because there your funds are fully secured.Some dex exchanges are Uniswap,Pancakeswap etc. You can know the comparison between Centralized and Decentralized Exchanges from this Article

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services