click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Decent alternative to Chia Coin?  (Read 1533 times)

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
Re: Decent alternative to Chia Coin?
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2021, 11:52:00 AM »
Does Crypton solve the main problem that Chia coin has - the fact that with Chia, the hard drives used become damaged after a short amount of time?
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2021, 08:29:55 PM »
Well, actually, Crypton mining is eco-friendly and has a low energy consumption. You can find out more here https://u.is/en/currencies.html

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2021, 01:48:00 PM »
Does Crypton solve the main problem that Chia coin has - the fact that with Chia, the hard drives used become damaged after a short amount of time?
For sure, as for mining Crypton all you need to have is internet connection and PC. No additional supplies are needed. But of course, the more powerful PC you have - the more you'll mine. I don't remember the minimal requirements for mining, but they're really acceptable for almost everyone.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2021, 11:32:48 AM »
In addition, according to the latest information, more than 31K nodes are recorded in the project. This means that the security and quality of the network are improved.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2021, 04:21:27 PM »
Pretty good news. I think that's why Utopia developers decided to make another bounty campaign and give Crypton for free: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=108454.new#new All you have to do is to make posts on uTalk (inner Utopia forum). that's it :)

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2021, 10:38:15 AM »
Again? Another bounty? Wow! The developers are really real pros. It seems that they do not stop for a second in the development of the project. Thank you, I will read the terms of the new promotion.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2021, 11:54:17 PM »
Did you hear about Chia Coin?
I just know this coin, never heard before. What is the significant difference between this coin and another coin? Have this coin listed on the top exchange. I think we cannot expect much on this coin if it is not tradable yet. There are many top coins, why don't prefer to choose the top coin than mining Chia coin.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2021, 05:00:25 PM »
I just know this coin, never heard before. What is the significant difference between this coin and another coin? Have this coin listed on the top exchange. I think we cannot expect much on this coin if it is not tradable yet. There are many top coins, why don't prefer to choose the top coin than mining Chia coin.

It got its popularity after Elon Musk's words. That's why I'm also interested what's so special in it. On the whole, it's a very usual coin with a low rate and with no perspectives. Only if someone famous won't mention it again for some reason. I call them one-day-coins.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2021, 09:56:42 PM »
It got its popularity after Elon Musk's words. That's why I'm also interested what's so special in it. On the whole, it's a very usual coin with a low rate and with no perspectives. Only if someone famous won't mention it again for some reason. I call them one-day-coins.
What is the correlation between this comment and my reply above? I think you commented out of topic, not sure why you refer it to Elon Musk, it is nothing to do. What I said above, why prefer mining Chia coin than other top coins. I think to mine top coins are better and probably more profitable.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2021, 11:15:06 AM »
Thank you, I agree with you. One-day coins do not deserve the attention of adequate users. A coin like chia will attract only cryptomaniacs who want quick earnings in a short time. I respect their right, but I prefer to look for developing projects like Crypton or invest in reliable and proven coins.

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2021, 12:54:39 PM »
For sure, as for mining Crypton all you need to have is internet connection and PC. No additional supplies are needed. But of course, the more powerful PC you have - the more you'll mine. I don't remember the minimal requirements for mining, but they're really acceptable for almost everyone.
Thanks for the reply, that sounds quite good.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2021, 03:24:17 PM »
Thanks for the reply, that sounds quite good.
No problem. I wrote above that the developers have launched a new bounty. I advise you to familiarize yourself with the conditions, thanks to it you will be able to get acquainted with the ecosystem and the crypt without extra effort.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2021, 11:32:56 AM »
It's a usual thing. Hundreds of such bounties are held every day. The other question is in the reward and in coin itself. As if it's something that is worth nothing - there's no need spending your time on that. But looking at the number of participants in Utopia's bounty campaigns, seems that it's worth trying.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2021, 12:27:05 PM »
The best part here with Crypton is that it can be easily exchanged on the inner exchange with the low fees. Moreover, you can use it inside the ecosystem for different purchases. So it's not something overvalued. 31K active nodes also shows that the coin is popular.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2021, 02:53:17 PM »
Yes. Personally, I haven't had any questions about the popularity and reliability of this coin for a long time. Yes, this is not bitcoin and it is unlikely that it will become more powerful than it is next year. But in the crypto world, everything is viewed in a longer-term perspective.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services