click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Decent alternative to Chia Coin?  (Read 1537 times)

LovelyMe

• View Profile
Re: Decent alternative to Chia Coin?
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2021, 12:34:12 PM »
 I took part in the last AMA, which was this week. And in its course, representatives of utopia have already told about mining. To be honest, I am very impressed with the opportunities that utopia provides. In addition, if we do not forget that the project remains eco-friendly and energy-saving.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2021, 11:30:59 AM »
The first one was run by a 3rd party person by agreement with Utopia. So its scale was much less. And what concerns the current action, it's much wider and provides much better prize pool. I see that many people are interested in it, especially as the participation is free.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2021, 10:01:58 AM »
Hmm, the previous promo also seemed very promising to me. However, if the second promo is even more successful, participants will expect more profit and larger amounts of reward.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2021, 11:42:33 AM »
Of course, participants will get much more from this promo action. It was made to multiply the amount of coins and to get more active users. As I'm sure that new people which came only now, will remain even after the end of the action. And the more network is - the more secured and encrypted it is.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2021, 04:48:08 PM »
Hmm, I hope that your words will be true. In addition, I think that this is a good solution for the development of the coin. The attention of the crypto community will help strengthen the coin.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2021, 12:05:30 PM »
Let's hope. I don't really know how it usually works, but probably the bigger amount of supporters it has - the strengthen it becomes. On the whole, as I know, the mining action already attracted a big amount of new users and it's just a beginning as the action will last till the end of September. So we'll see how it will affect the rates.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2021, 11:00:23 AM »
YES, the main goal of the promo is to attract as many miners as possible. During the promo campaign, they will have the opportunity to use the software and there are many chances that at the end of the promo they will continue to use the ecosystem.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2021, 11:16:08 AM »
I can tell you even more. After UUSD stablecoin launch, people will get even more interest in Utopia p2p. When you don't have to worry about the race of rates and just can keep your money in a stable coin - it's wonderful. Especially for those who care about anonymous payments.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2021, 12:12:51 PM »
Anonymous stable coin? It sounds incredible! If this is the case , the project should expect great success in the near future.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2021, 03:15:33 PM »
Maybe not the whole project, but the coin itself. When you earn well on crypto, ofc you don't want to share it with anyone. So now its possible to keep your earnings in stable coin and fully anonymous. If it will really work like that, it will gain its popularity one day.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2021, 08:57:24 PM »
Hmm, if you look at it from your point of view, it seems that you are damn right! Indeed, such a project can cause a stir in the crypto market. After all, it combines two strengths that will certainly attract crypto enthusiasts.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2021, 12:14:41 PM »
At first, they have to know about this coin. And for that it should be listed on several trusted exchanges. In other case no one will believe in it, no matter the project is unique and promising. I hope that such work is in progress already.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2021, 01:27:05 PM »
But how much money will you need to invest in listing coins on reliable exchangers? Although, if the developers have the money for this, then the project will be a success.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2021, 11:28:37 AM »
How do I know? I never listed any coins, but I'm sure it's not the cheapest thing. Moreover, if Crypton was already listed, UUSD will be listed too. Or it won't get any trust. By the way, Crypton reached 31K active nodes recently! If these numbers are nothing for you - then check how many nodes do the top coins have and you'll understand :)

Swiss_cheese

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2021, 02:00:17 AM »
Can't say I have heard of it before..... Will look into it

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services