click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Decent alternative to Chia Coin?  (Read 1536 times)

LovelyMe

• View Profile
Decent alternative to Chia Coin?
« on: June 08, 2021, 02:10:21 PM »
Did you hear about Chia Coin?

It is a hype green coin, which is now becoming a leader in the cryptocurrency mining market. Despite the hype, Chia Coin is still not as green as Crypton — the internal cryptocurrency of the Utopia ecosystem. The first has some drawbacks in technical terms. Although Crypton does not position itself as a green cryptocurrency for mining, it is a privacy coin. But the technical data suggests otherwise.

Will Crypton mining become a new market leader due to its ergonomics and low energy costs?
 It is more acceptable than Chia Coin in several points:

- Equipment
- Environmentally friendly
- Breakthrough technology
- Low technical requirements
- Easy way to withdraw funds

Crypton cryptocurrency is completely decentralized and cannot be manipulated by government organizations. All transactions made in Crypton are final and cannot be canceled. Furthermore, users have full control over their personal assets, as there is no third party with the right to interfere in the system processes.

No one can block the Utopia user's wallet or influence it in any way. Personal transactions cannot be viewed by other system participants and are conducted with minimal fees. CRP mining has almost no effect on the performance of the computer.

What do you think about it?

Klassew

• View Profile
Re: Decent alternative to Chia Coin?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 12:34:59 PM »
It's nice that green eco-coins are getting more and more popular. But all of them have different issues. In the case of CRP, it's a closed-source application that can be not very trusted by some people. Moreover, the value of the coin is very low and is not growing. But it doesn't require any additional investments, which is great. Speaking about Chia, it's also not very trusted now. Moreover, by buying additional supplies people lose good money. So choosing between them, I'll prefer Crypton.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 12:56:03 PM »
Yes, this coin seems very promising to me, but I do not understand what the future holds for it in the future? As I have already noticed, the majority of the crypto community is not very picky and trusts the empty promises of opinion leaders.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2021, 10:16:53 AM »
You're right at some point. No one knows that for 100% as even with Bitcoin situation is the same. All these predictions are just words and people are never ready to falls and rises. Moreover, all this artificial mess after some empty announcements is changing the rules of the market.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 12:55:48 PM »
Yes, the market is undergoing drastic changes. We have a great opportunity to observe the fall of most projects. Although some, of course, will be able to resist.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2021, 04:26:06 PM »
Well, in such a situation I have one question. What do you think about Crypton from Utopia p2p https://utopia-ecosystem.com/ ? Requiring no investments for mining and having its own exchange, it may be a really perspective project. We just have to wait until all the hype will be over.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2021, 11:39:07 AM »
By the way, I've seen a lot of mentions of this project on Twitter. It becomes obvious that the coin is gaining popularity. In addition, recently, there has been a growth of the coin. While at this time, the chia rate is falling.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2021, 03:07:00 PM »
Totally agree. Chia felled three times what is a real disaster for miners. I've told from the very beginning that it's just hype and investing in it is insane. Now probably only reach people could get something from it. Especially the creators. All the others lost everything.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2021, 01:55:19 PM »
I am sure that in the end, those who did not expect to get a wild profit by any possible means were right. Still, sometimes it's worth thinking before investing in something dubious and new.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2021, 01:04:14 PM »
People never think when they hear the meaning of some influencers like Elon. If he said something - they're rushing to invest, not even making their own research. I'm happy that I'm not used to such behavior. As I don't want to lose my money for nothing.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2021, 02:30:45 PM »
I can understand your point of view. Besides, I fully share it. I don't see the point in investing in obviously failed projects, just to get rich quickly on them. In addition, I believe that now the future lies with really green projects.

jm0928912

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2021, 09:49:00 AM »

also share your opinion

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2021, 05:21:52 PM »
Green coins mining really should be our future. It's a pity that most of them are now too low in value. For now, I decided to participate in mining promo action from Utopia p2p https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=105747.new#new as it seems promising to me. And it will be nice to get part from a big prize pool they provide.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2021, 11:50:22 AM »
Cool. Thank you for the information, I think that I will be happy to take part in this action. And you?

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2021, 01:54:07 PM »
I'm already in. Didn't want to lose time as I want to participate in all the parts of the action in order to try to win the biggest part of the prize pool. The numbers are incredible. I think anyone who is interested in mining should participate. green mining will do no harm to you and you could only earn. Especially as participation is free.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services