click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is it safe to invest in cryptocurrency from India in 2021?  (Read 106 times)

vipinsahu

• View Profile
Is it safe to invest in cryptocurrency from India in 2021?
« on: June 05, 2021, 07:16:51 AM »
YES, it is safe to invest in cryptocurrencies from India in 2021. It is legal to trade cryptocurrencies in India. The government of India will impose 18% GST on Bitcoin Transactions soon.There are multiple exchanges in India which offers crypto trading in INR. One of them is PCEX Member, it is an India based crypto trading platform. You can buy directly crypto with your bank account on PCEX Member.

They charge the lowest transaction fee of 0.3% in the spot market along with zero deposit and withdrawal fee

read more about: How to Buy Bitcoin in India?

Ahan

• —RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
    • View Profile
Re: Is it safe to invest in cryptocurrency from India in 2021?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 11:58:51 PM »
If it is legal in India, it is safe to trade or invest there. It is like in my country, trading and investing in crypto is a legal activity, even the government has created proper regulations to support it. I see the situation isn't so different in my country. Even if crypto cannot be a payment tool, but it is allowed to be digital assets. So, we don't need to worry about holding and trading it.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 12:00:57 AM by Ahan »
..RushMoon..
RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..

williammathews

• View Profile
Re: Is it safe to invest in cryptocurrency from India in 2021?
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 04:15:54 PM »
Yes, it is safe to invest in cryptocurrency from India in 2021. The RBI has issued a new guideline on transactions in cryptocurrencies https://rbi.org.in/Scripts/NotificationUser.aspx?Id=12103&Mode=0

WazirX is the most preferred exchange platform to trade cryptocurrencies in India. There are other exchanges too - CoinSwitch Kuber, Zebpay, and UnoCoin.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services