click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What Forex strategies should a beginner use?  (Read 151 times)

crazything

• View Profile
What Forex strategies should a beginner use?
« on: May 27, 2021, 03:57:30 PM »
What Forex strategies should a beginner use? 8)

listener7

• View Profile
Re: What Forex strategies should a beginner use?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 05:30:38 PM »
When it comes to Forex trading for beginners, the pin bar is king. This is because it’s a very obvious pattern, making it easy to identify on a chart. It’s also one of the easier strategies to trade. Another highly  effective Forex trading strategy for beginners is the inside bar strategy. Unlike the pin bar, the inside bar is best traded as a continuation pattern. This means we want to use a pending order to trade a breakout in the direction of the major trend. :)

save34

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2021, 08:03:43 AM »
Hey guys, if you set your mind seriously on that topic, I would rather recommend to deal with some professionals like robomarkets https://www.robomarkets.com/beginners/analytics/forex-forecast/  in order to limit your mistakes. You see, I used to work with a couple of those brokers and should say I was pretty satisfied both with their service and my profit. Hope it can help

tosas46952

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 11:44:33 AM »
the bulk of newcomers play by intuition, ruining the bank in a short time. Only a clear, well-developed strategy will allow users of the foreign exchange market to achieve their goal. It will also be important for a beginner to choose the best forex broker. For example, such as avatrade.com, which provides an MQL5 service integrated into MetaTrader 4, will provide trading signals from thousands of providers. Open an account with AvaTrade and enjoy the benefits of innovative trading.

LucaMarco

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2021, 01:57:53 PM »
Since forex is a challenging and profitable business so traders should gain vast knowledge and make a business strategy, without business strategy traders can not get a better result. As a trader, I always make a strategy for doing business and I especially thank my loving broker namely FreshForex which helps to make my strategy. It also provides the best guidelines and huge offers for the traders.

timlk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 05:54:51 AM »
If you are an absolute beginner with zero experience of the market, I would suggest just follow trends. Not only is this a good place to start, but if you are a keen observer, know how to read nasdaq charts correctly, and are good at making informed decisions, it will help you understand the market and its patterns.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services