click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: XinFin Serves as an Alternative Solution for ETH Users  (Read 182 times)

Vinn

• View Profile
XinFin Serves as an Alternative Solution for ETH Users
« on: May 26, 2021, 04:51:16 PM »
XinFin along with many other projects serves as an alternative to Ethereum transaction speed issue. Moreover, ETH is the first blockchain platform with smart technologies, and is now recognized as a frustrated platform. High gas fee and slow transaction speed are the current main drawbacks. It makes the ETH users turn towards alternate networks. Ethereum stands unique and high as prominent Altcoin among crypto users.

Alternative solution for Crypto users

Due to the unsatisfied ETH network, users choose XinFin as an alternative solution for best transactions. XinFin, a unique blockchain platform empowers investors with innovative solutions and speedy transactions. Benefits of using XinFin Network:

• XinFin processes upto 2,000+ TPS.
  • Two-second block time.

XinFin’s projects enable businesses to build high performance with unique technological features. XinFin operating system assists speed transactions, security and liquidity for all projects.

Along with XinFin, other solutions opted for users are Tron and XRP. These two blockchain platforms enrich the Ethereum users with effective solutions.

Read more: https://bitcoinist.com/xinfin-serves-as-an-alternative-solution-for-eth-users/
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 04:57:37 PM by Vinn »

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: XinFin Serves as an Alternative Solution for ETH Users
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 09:11:29 PM »
I just heard of this project. as quite attractive and potential for investment options. Has this project been listed in a big market?

Ahan

• —RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 11:39:17 PM »
I just heard of this project.
I have heard about this project since the last year.
But I am not learning this project deeply, so I am not sure to tell you more information related to this project.

Has this project been listed in a big market?
I don't see this project on any exchanges. I also don't get the information on CMC or CoinGecko.
I think the token of this project is not listed on any exchange yet. Just wait for the updated information about the listing.
..RushMoon..
RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..

feroll

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 09:10:06 PM »
Hey there, I'm always looking for new worthwhile fields, not many favs. Excited with Drife. Taxi 3.0 Ride-hailing Reimagined. Unique know-hows there, what I like - transparency. The fare will be fixed on the basis of specific criteria defined in the smart contracts, bringing trust and transparency to the system, check https://www.drife.io/

quoljuol

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2021, 07:48:49 PM »
What I follow - ecosystems where demand grows, now up to taxi field, that's what everyone outlines. And we are moving to Taxi 3.0 basically. What I'd say, there are not many key players. There are great know-hows there, for example no commission. Shifting the focus from the existing commission-based platforms to a new subscription-based economic model.

juolerlt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2021, 07:53:13 PM »
Curious to hear ur opinion on MEME COM. Travel the memeverse and bring remarkable meme and trend discoveries from faraway web sites. Submit your findings to the Meme Council and wait for their apporval of your grand discovery. Every month, the explorers who have contributed with the best findings are getting reward. Join on Telegram @ MemeExplorers

tololkyuol

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2021, 08:33:23 PM »
Hello there everyone. If you ask on my favs, not many to outline. I'm excited with Spores - that's what I find unique, leading Asian NFT marketplace. There're free NFT drops from notable & exclusive creators to users and LPs, NFT swap & wrapping across major blockchains (Ethereum, BSC, Cardano,etc), erasing market fragmentations etc. Would discuss

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services