click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [v1.0] CryptoWall - Bitcoin Offerwall Script  (Read 217 times)

Hyuga

• Novice
    • View Profile
[v1.0] CryptoWall - Bitcoin Offerwall Script
« on: April 05, 2021, 08:40:24 PM »
Hello everyone,

I just released a new script for sale, this time I'm talking about a Bitcoin Offerwall system, a script that let you create your own Offerwall website, but instead of fiat currencies like all available offerwalls, it uses Bitcoin as currency.

For more details, demo or purchase, I invite you to check this page: www.OfferWall.info

GoodLuckToken

• Novice
  • Your Digital Lucky Charm
    • View Profile
    • Good Luck Token
  • Re: [v1.0] CryptoWall - Bitcoin Offerwall Script
    « Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 11:08:05 AM »
    Does it use an existing CPA network or must you get your own advertisers? I like the idea of a crypto wall in place of companies like CpaLead and CpaLock, but those places provide the advertisers for you..
    Good Luck Token - Your Digital Lucky Charm
    Crypto Web Directory - The Best Cryptocurrency Websites

Hyuga

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Re: [v1.0] CryptoWall - Bitcoin Offerwall Script
    « Reply #2 on: June 12, 2021, 01:14:55 PM »
    Does it use an existing CPA network or must you get your own advertisers? I like the idea of a crypto wall in place of companies like CpaLead and CpaLock, but those places provide the advertisers for you..

You must get your own advertisers, it is a standalone platform. In further updates will be possible to also load offers from other ad networks.

Also, you can purchase CryptoWall with 50% discount uing this coupon code: 149off
    Coupon code is valid for next 48 hours only, hurry up!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services