click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is Chia coin "green"?  (Read 2438 times)

LovelyMe

• View Profile
Re: Is Chia coin "green"?
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2022, 11:35:55 AM »
yes well....If I hadn't seen proofs, I would have thought it was a joke. The developers really did it: first monero, now bitcoin. Amazing

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2022, 06:46:31 PM »
Exactly, and the whole idea is really great. Having top coins on no KYC decentralized exchange in one place is something that I couldn't even imagine. As I understand, the list of coins will continue growing and it seems to become the top digital offshore with anonymous financial operations.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2022, 05:11:49 PM »
Yes you are right and I think that, it is very convenient. Such selectivity in the choice of coins that are added to the exchange surprises me very much. It's cool when you can buy really popular projects on a young exchange, and not nameless coins.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2022, 10:03:44 AM »
I'm sure that more popular coins will be listed on the exchange soon, but the last update is dedicated to even more interesting thing. Utopia p2p announced the development of their own no KYC launchpad https://utopiap2p.medium.com/utopia-launchpad-preview-a-new-chapter-of-the-utopia-p2p-ecosystem-4242cd6c4a50 It will have a generator of new tokens, so anyone could create his own token, which will be automatically listed on Crypton exchange, find the audience and receive the first funds.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2022, 11:46:04 AM »
Wow. This is a really serious decision and an unexpected update for me. It seems to me that creating such a crypto container is a very responsible step, since developers take responsibility for a kind of success of third-party projects.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2022, 09:34:56 AM »
And it's time now for another bump of Crypton rate as it's going to be listed on CoinTiger and Lbank exchanges https://twitter.com/LBank_Exchange/status/1490988812763381763 together with Utopia USD stablecoin. As I remember, the previous listing was the reason of Crypton's fast growth. So waiting what will happen now.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2022, 11:01:45 AM »
I think you're right. We should expect another tangible appreciation. And I am also glad that another proof has appeared for those who doubted the reliability of the project, especially using as an argument the lack of listing on most popular exchanges.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services