click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is Chia coin "green"?  (Read 2445 times)

Klassew

• View Profile
Re: Is Chia coin "green"?
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2021, 06:52:33 PM »
To me, CHIA is not really "green", because it still requires a large amount of resources in the form of hard drives, while people lack hard drives to use for everyday tasks. I think proof-of-stake will still be better than proof-of-story.
You're absolutely right. I didn't like the idea of chia mining frm the very beginning as it requires big investments and shows no result. As a good alternative I've found Crypton from Utopia p2p that is mined with PC and internet connection only, is a privacy coin and has its own no KYC decentralized exchange. Its rate started to grow fast lately and I'm happy that I've chosen it.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2021, 04:52:51 PM »
Yes, this is a promising coin. I must say that I am always passionate about projects that do not require additional investments, and also promise a lot.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2021, 01:29:48 PM »
Everyone promise a lot. But in this case, devs always work on the project improvement. According to the latest rumors, some new changes should happen within their own exchange. It's veeery interesting. While many other privacy coins are afraid of regulations, Utopia p2p keeps calm and continues improving.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2021, 09:32:11 AM »
Do you know what kind of changes there should be? The developers seem to want to overtake themselves =) I have not seen such a number of changes and innovations in the project for a long time.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2021, 02:23:40 PM »
Look, the teaser picture showed a scale and +1. I don't think that devs predict that Crypton will gain one more dollar in value. No one can predict that for sure. So I think it may be another exchange pair or something like that. Or maybe Crypton will be listed on one more exchange. Let's see.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2021, 11:20:10 AM »
You were right! Incredibly, on December 6, 2021, Crypton Exchange, a decentralized  No KYC crypto exchange, added a new XMR/USDT https://crp.is/exchange/xmr_usdt trading pair to the platform. Monero (XMR) is the first third-party coin to be listed on an exchange supported by the Utopia P2P ecosystem. What do you think about it?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 12:22:26 PM by LovelyMe »

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2021, 12:26:40 PM »
I think that it was predictable and it's a very smart step from Utopia p2p team. While privacy coins are under pressure, they're delisted from big exchanges and banned in certain countries, Utopia will list them on their own exchange and gain more users. As this exchange has no restrictions or prohibitions on use by citizens of the United States or other countries.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2021, 12:23:16 PM »
You're absolutely right! This update came in handy for world events, and also supported the general ideology of the application. Developers still adhere to the idea of providing users with freedom and data security.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2021, 10:23:58 AM »
Yes, it fits not only the ideology of the project. It seems to me that it also managed to fit perfectly into the overall plan for the development and attraction of attention to the project. I think that recent events have turned out to be most welcome.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2021, 10:56:59 AM »
Of course, Monero is more popular, but Crypton impresses me more. It's a privacy coin with its own ecosystem. This definitely guarantees a higher level of security, doesn't it?

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2021, 11:24:13 AM »
Yes, as I know Utopia project was created exactly to provide security and privacy. And own privacy coin and own decentralized exchange is a great bonus. When everything is in one place it's very convenient and can't be banned anyhow as it's decentralized.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2021, 02:28:09 PM »
YES, I am pleased to realize that for the entire existence of the project, it has really proved its safety. There was not a single scandal related to his safety. Isn't this an indicator that he can be trusted?

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2022, 08:25:53 PM »
On the whole, yes, but still there are those that don't believe in such projects. There are many of them and most are bulls*it. In this case, I believe mobile app will bring new people. But only if the app will be added to Google Play and AppStore. And i don't think it will happen as devs prefer to remain anonymous.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2022, 10:46:19 AM »
Hmm, maybe there's some truth in your words. On the other hand, new users can be attracted not only by placing the application on these official sites. The web is full of examples of applications that are also not placed onGoogle Play and AppStore., but this did not prevent their popularity.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2022, 10:32:08 AM »
I won't be as sure as you are, but we'll see. And in the meantime Crypton exchange added Bitcoin as another exchange pair! https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P/status/1480838807935078402?s=20 Now Bitcoin can be traded fully anonymous as this exchange is no KYC and decentralized.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services