click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is Chia coin "green"?  (Read 2441 times)

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Is Chia coin "green"?
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2021, 12:14:03 AM »
No one knows the whole truth, but I was suspicious of this project from the very beginning.
So this project can't be trusted? we should always be aware that the project could end up being a scam. I don't trust mining programs

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2021, 11:21:09 AM »
I have also seen enough assumptions that all the noise around the chip and solid-state drives with increased power consumption was caused specifically to create a certain kind of hype. No one knows the whole truth, but I was suspicious of this project from the very beginning.
Well, not every new project can be considered suspicious. For example, Krypton or USD from Utopia p2p, also initially tried to call a scam, but at the moment it became clear to everyone. that this is not the case. But in the case of chia, you really guessed right. =)

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2021, 11:46:18 AM »
So this project can't be trusted? we should always be aware that the project could end up being a scam. I don't trust mining programs
It exists for 3 years already and I've seen no complaints dedicated to it anywhere. Only people that are afraid of using closed source stuff. But I don't think that it's a real problem. And on the whole, mining is only  small part of all the functions that this project offers. So it's worth trying, I believe.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2021, 02:34:13 PM »
Yes, you're right. This is a common reason for distrust of the application. However, I do not see anything suspicious and dangerous in this and I think that this application is underestimated.

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2021, 03:52:58 PM »
It exists for 3 years already and I've seen no complaints dedicated to it anywhere. Only people that are afraid of using closed source stuff. But I don't think that it's a real problem. And on the whole, mining is only  small part of all the functions that this project offers. So it's worth trying, I believe.
I see, I'll try to find out more before deciding to join. how much profit can be got? Do you know?

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2021, 11:26:42 AM »
I see, I'll try to find out more before deciding to join. how much profit can be got? Do you know?
It all depends on PC characteristics and if you have any additional supply. Moreover, it depends on how many mining bots do you run. I know people that earn about 400-500$ per month by 24/7 mining on a strong PC. I think that you can ask active miners in official telegram chat to get a better understanding.

Luise6

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2021, 10:53:40 AM »
Chia went public in May of 2021. Already, excitement over farming Chia has caused shortages in hard drives and solid-state drive, or SSD, supply chains. This is expected to be a temporary issue during the life of Chia, but currently, it's undermining Chia's green status.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2021, 07:30:01 PM »
Chia went public in May of 2021. Already, excitement over farming Chia has caused shortages in hard drives and solid-state drive, or SSD, supply chains. This is expected to be a temporary issue during the life of Chia, but currently, it's undermining Chia's green status.
That's exactly why I prefer Crypton from the very beginning as it's really green - all you need for mining is a PC and internet connection. You can run up to 50 mining bots per PC and don't have to pay extra fees for electricity supply. And the latest news about Crypton is that it was listed on a new exchange yesterday - https://p2pb2b.io/trade/CRP_USDT/ Maybe you'll also like it.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2021, 10:26:05 AM »
And one more great news! Crypton started to grow right after the last listing and gained +50% in 24 hours https://crp.is/exchange/crp_usdt None of privacy coins show something similar as I know. So it's a great start and I hope it will continue to gain value.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2021, 06:31:31 PM »
I will tell you even more - Crypton had already gained a value of 1$! During 2 or 3 years it was about 10-15 cents and in 1 week it has grown so fast. I'm so excited to see what will happen next! Maybe devs have some other stuff in plans that can also positively affect its rate.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2021, 11:26:49 AM »
Hmm, I don't know what about the extra staff, but I saw the news that Utopia p2p sponsored the Blockchain Economy Expo. This is the First Blockchain Exhibition in the "World Expo" history. The WORLD EXPO is being held for 170 years and for the 1st time, blockchain will be introduced to the world at the same level as countries, international organizations and other traditional businesses. It seems to me that after this, the level of Crypton will soar many times, and maybe dozens of times.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2021, 09:56:47 AM »
Wow, devs have done even more than I expected from them. Unbelievable! This is a very generous act, because someday I will remember this event as a starting point. Sponsorship of this level is very honorable.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2021, 10:12:37 AM »
Exactly, it's a new level of advertisement. If the project needs improvement, such step is a must. That's twice good that coin is rising now as people that will see it for the first time, will have more trust and interest to it.

MrSpasybo

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Polkadot
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2021, 11:35:47 PM »
To me, CHIA is not really "green", because it still requires a large amount of resources in the form of hard drives, while people lack hard drives to use for everyday tasks. I think proof-of-stake will still be better than proof-of-story.
Polkadot does what Ethereum cannot

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2021, 02:53:54 PM »
Exactly, it's a new level of advertisement. If the project needs improvement, such step is a must. That's twice good that coin is rising now as people that will see it for the first time, will have more trust and interest to it.
Of course! In addition, do not forget that such events have a high level of filtering of unreliable content. Consequently, an unreliable scam project would not be able to become a sponsor. I think that this will eliminate the doubts of many skeptics.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services