click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is Chia coin "green"?  (Read 2440 times)

Klassew

• View Profile
Re: Is Chia coin "green"?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2021, 02:51:52 PM »
According to the latest news dedicated to chia, as it may be called the alternative of Crypton, it's scary to see how it loses positions and the support of miners. All those people that invested thousands of dollars on hard drives, will never reclaim their investments. So happy that I've decided to mine Crypton with 0 investments!

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2021, 01:47:58 PM »
After all, there has already been a similar situation in history. For example, when bitcoin appeared and the entire community reacted to it with skepticism. What about now?

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2021, 12:17:04 PM »
I won't compare anything to Bitcoin :) As I'm sure, Bitcoin will always remain a top currency. And from new ones, green crypto needs more attention. Such as CRP, which doesn't require anything except internet connection for mining.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2021, 02:20:46 PM »
I won't compare anything to Bitcoin :) As I'm sure, Bitcoin will always remain a top currency. And from new ones, green crypto needs more attention. Such as CRP, which doesn't require anything except internet connection for mining.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2021, 10:57:37 AM »
Well, maybe I'm exaggerating a little=) However, I am more than sure that this coin will be successful in the next few years, because it is green.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2021, 12:41:38 PM »
 I've found a good, I guess, offer from Utopia p2p. They've announced a huge promo action for miners yesterday - https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=105747.new#new I think it would be nice to get a part of their prize pool and also mine some extra coins during the participation.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2021, 12:08:38 PM »
You know, I took part in the last AMA, which was this week. And in its course, representatives of utopia have already told about mining. To be honest, I am very impressed with the opportunities that utopia provides. In addition, if we do not forget that the project remains eco-friendly and energy-saving.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2021, 11:06:34 AM »
I can tell you even more. It's now possible to run up to 50 mining bots per each PC. Of course, it also depends on your PC capacity, but it increases the number of mined coins in many times. It's interesting to check how will it affect the energy consumption.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2021, 09:46:52 AM »
You're right, such a number of mining botls is really impressive. It seems to me that this is a great advantage for an eco-friendly project. Especially if you take into account the low level of energy consumption during mining.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2021, 11:03:27 AM »
I'm not an expert in mining, but I don't think that many coins provide a similar way of mining, especially without any additional equipment. Usually, this process requires quite a big investments before you can start. And while you can also participate in a mining action and earn an additional prize, just for mining process, it's twice great.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2021, 03:16:47 PM »
Yes, this is a very unusual mining. Its feature and an undoubted plus is the ability to create a large number of bots. In addition, mining is successfully launched on a low-power PC. And the level of energy consumption remains minimal. It looks like a really eco-friendly project.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2021, 11:48:42 AM »
Of course it won't run on a very weak PC, you can check the minimal requirements inside the soft. But yes, it needs much less than most of the coins that are available to mine. And in any case, when you need nothing except the PC and internet connection, such a big mining action is worth trying.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2021, 09:57:08 AM »
Yes, I know that the developers have tried to make mining accessible to almost any user. However, I will clarify the minimum requirements, since my pc is quite old.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2021, 10:33:45 AM »
Even if you couldn't mine Crypton, you can pay your attention to the new UUSD stablecoin from Utopia p2p. It's linked directly to US dollar 1:1. The transactions are fully anonymous, like it was with Crypton, and the liquidity of the Utopia USD is supported by market making algorithms on several exchanges.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2021, 08:40:50 PM »
Seriously? If I'm not mistaken, most of the stablecoins were centralized before, which undoubtedly gives this new coin a real advantage.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services