click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is forex good for beginners?  (Read 371 times)

happy2113

• View Profile
Is forex good for beginners?
« on: May 17, 2021, 10:35:52 PM »
There are several reasons forex can be an attractive market, even for beginners who have little experience. The forex market is accessible, requiring only a small deposit of funds for traders to get involved. Also, the market is open for 24 hours per day/5 days a week (it's closed for a short period on weekends)

jonny2113

• View Profile
Re: Is forex good for beginners?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 02:06:40 AM »
There are many financial websites online like https://brokers-news.com/crypto-brokers/ which has rich content and useful information that can help traders to get profit in forex business. They have important topics for education about forex trading and investing for beginners, about brokers, ratings, reviews, and daily forex market updates that are a must for traders to read and analyze.

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 12:13:52 PM »
It's as good as any other financial market. It is a good option as long as you make sure you learn as much as possible and practice on a demo account before you start putting real money into it, as it is a high-risk opportunity.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

CryptoWebDirectory

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Crypto Web Directory
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 08:12:32 AM »
I had a job a while back where we dealt with several forex companies. That job got me into both forex and stocks but out of the two I always liked forex better, and for many of the reasons you listed. I liked the markets were open 24/5, I liked that you could start with smaller amounts of money using micro accounts. However, these days I have to say, I like crypto better than both forex and stocks!
Crypto Web Directory - The Best Crypto Websites

LucaMarco

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2023, 07:37:31 PM »
Yes. Forex is a good business case here. Anyone can earn unlimited money within a concise time, so if you have around 100$, then you can join in FreshForex broker for doing this as they are now getting 300% deposit bonuses.

qwerty

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2023, 02:33:56 PM »
Absolutely, forex trading can be suitable for beginners, provided you approach it with the right mindset and preparation. One essential tool to consider is using forex VPS, which stands for Virtual Private Server. It can significantly improve your trading experience. A forex VPS ensures that your trading platform runs smoothly 24/7, without interruptions or downtime, which is crucial in the fast-paced world of forex. It also allows you to run automated trading strategies without the need for your computer to be online all the time. Moreover, make sure to educate yourself through online courses, demo accounts, and reputable brokers. Start with  small amount of capital and manage your risk wisely. Remember that losses are part of the learning process, so don't risk more than you can afford to lose.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 05:38:18 PM by qwerty »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services