Cryptocurrencies > Events

Virtual Blockchain in Healthcare Symposium 2021

(1/1)

fluxpo18:
“Virtual Blockchain in Healthcare Symposium 2021 ” 2nd webinar Series which is scheduled on 26th June 2021,

Virtual Blockchain in healthcare Symposium offers healthcare professionals an opportunity to understand how blockchain technology can harness the capabilities in healthcare by consuming the knowledge from Blockchain experts, who are striving hard to make blockchain a valuable tool for healthcare industry.

This edition is themed as a: Accessing the value of Blockchain in Healthcare Industry, for this year edition we are bringing the wider range of audience from, Europe, Middle East, India and Asia.

Key Topics to be discussed:-

* Digital Healthcare latest Innovation & Emerging Market
Blockchain in the Pharma industry
Interoperability & Security
Healthcare Data Exchange.
Blockchain in Healthcare Insurance
Clinical Trails & Smart Contracts
Blockchain in Life Science
This Virtual Edition we are expecting to attract 500+ attendees, will bring together senior executives from hospitals and health systems, Government, innovators, health tech influencers,  and venture capitalists, but also to newcomers to the industry. Potential sponsors have a chance to reach a fresh audience.

Register your free seat now ->> https://www.blockchaininhealthcare.net/register

for partnership and sponsorship please email  your request her ([email protected])

dalebon:
I heard about this event! I was interested in it!

rinegills:
I heard about it! The online Virtual Blockchain in Healthcare Symposium 2021 offers healthcare professionals the opportunity to understand how blockchain technology can be used in healthcare, drawing on the knowledge of blockchain experts working hard to make blockchain a valuable tool for the healthcare industry. A rather interesting event that also touched on the issue of billing services in medicine. I use the services of a company https://fortismedicalbilling.com/chicago-illinois/. It is nice to see that medicine is developing rapidly. New technologies will positively influence the quality of medicine!

MrSpasybo:
I had hoped that blockchain technology could be applied to the distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, but it seems that applying the technology is too difficult for the current health system. Medical professionals should work with blockchain experts to adopt this technology early.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version