click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Considering my investment experience on Bitcoin, why can I make profits on BitOf  (Read 102 times)

Mikemiky

• View Profile
Considering my investment experience on the Bitcoin, why can I make profits on the BitOffer?

On the April 13th, the Bitcoin got large. It broke the $63,000 and went to a new high level. Before one week, I had an expectation on its pulling back and buy the Leveraged ETF(BTC3X). Finally I got 1.5 million.
Bitcoin got 3 good news.
1.Meitu Subsidiary added up 10 million to buy the Bitcoin.
The Meitu Subsidiary added up 10 million to enlarge the Bitcoin. It is the third time purchasing the Bitcoin. In the year of 2020, the total volume of Bitcoin is 10 billion. The net profit is less than 700 million. Nowadays the Meitu Subsidiary buy 1 billion Bitcoin which means it put all the net profits on the Bitcoins.

2.The Coinbase was listed on the April 14th.
Coinbase announced that it would be listed on NASDAQ on April 14th. The total market value is 7 billion dollars. As the first IPO exchange, which is the head of cryptocurrency, it would be paid more attention by many investments.

3.The Billionaire, Daniel Loeb admitted that he held on the cryptocurrencies.
Daniel Loeb, the Billionaire admitted on its Twitter that he held on the cryptocurrencies by Coinbase. Although it is not clear which cryptocurrency to hold, it cannot hard to guess that the Bitcoin had a expectable future that the Bitcoin will increase more than 10 million in the future 10 years. So when people take into consideration to go in the cryptocurrency, they first choose the Bitcoin.

In the short tern the Bitcoin will pull back. The optimistic stepped back to the MA30 and didn’t get the new level low. The indicator volume will be not enough. It had no resistance to the shorts. According to the new uptrend, the Bitcoin will step back to the MA30 after it rushes up. Every time there is a decline, there will be large funds entering the market to buy the bottom, leading to a rapid V-shaped rebound. The optimistic line forms a W shaped bottom after the second pushing down. I expect the Bitcoin will break the $61,800 and make a new level high.

When the Bitcoin is $55,600, I use 10 million to buy the Leveraged ETF 3X, it added dynamic intelligent position adjustment mechanism and fund compound interest calculation. The profits will 3-17 times profits than the spot currency. Unfamiliar to the contract, the BitOffer Leveraged ETF doesn’t have the management fees and is free for liquidation.

The Bitcoin uptrend is similar to my analysts. Today it directly broke the $62,000. It had the highest increasing to the $63,300. For one week, it went up across the $8000 and increased for more than 14%. The Bitcoin 3X increased from $130 to $193 for a week due to the compound interest mechanism. It increased across the 49%. I gained 15 million at that time.

Above all, if you are interested in my experience, learn more on the BitOffer Leveraged ETF.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services