click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Do you play computer games?  (Read 418 times)

DanT88

• Novice
    • View Profile
Do you play computer games?
« on: April 26, 2021, 02:55:57 PM »
I used to be a fan of playing computer games . I could sit in front of a computer and play for twenty-four hours without getting up and being distracted by anything around me. Now I am a family man and my wife is against this hobby. At the moment I have to decide what I will sell first. Maybe you can help me decide? Console or computer?

Kelly19

• View Profile
Re: Do you play computer games?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 06:11:49 AM »
You have a strange family life .. My husband always supports my interests and hobbies. I enjoy gambling, but I'm not overly addicted to it. Have you tried these games? Read about it at irishslots.net/free-slots/ You can play slots even using your smartphone. Therefore, you can sell your computer if you go. Graphic card have almost doubled in price now. start from this point to get the maximum profit.

AlanPew

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 02:01:12 PM »
I think you should sell your console . At the very least, the computer can be used for some business purposes. Personally, I sell electronics online https://gadgetpickup.com/ on this website. I sold some of my old gadgets there recently. At least on the computer you can pretend to work and play your favorite games without your wife noticing.

CharlieWex

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2021, 08:45:06 AM »
I don't play any games at all. I consider it a very childish activity.

John677

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 08:10:42 PM »
Recently, I've been playing games on TV. Surprisingly, there are quite good games. If you also want to try, I advise you to playcent games. https://playcentgames.com/

bemoSKR

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2021, 10:17:53 AM »
Yeah, I play computer games. Now my favorite game is wow classic burning crusade. If you're interested in it, you should be prepared with a lot TBC classic gold.

harryrees

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2021, 09:27:57 PM »
I really do. The love for Playing games started recently. First, it was Fortnite, but in time, I switched to csgo. I play with my friends, and we have such a great time. When I don't need some skins anymore, I trade them on https://skinsmonkey.com/trade-rust-skins. With that money, I buy new ones, and so on. I want to try FORZA as well, but I need a good console for that. Maybe you can recommend me something? I mostly enjoy playing games because it's fun to spend time with friends while acquiring good competencies, like patience and strategies.

dutchy1986

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2021, 01:15:20 PM »
Not really been a massive fan of gaming, I’m sure if I did more I would get a little addicted but thankfully I can and have given up gaming especially with young children

Ronjelinez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2022, 10:35:41 AM »
Of course, I play video games. It’s the 21st century; I think everyone plays them. Personally, I had started directly with Counter-Strike. I was so obsessed with it until I realized I had developed anger issues. I can not even remember how many holes I had made in my working table or how many tables I had to change. However, I had a great collection of skin. I decided to sell skins for ltc. And honestly, it was the best decision I had made so far. At least I can now repay my parents for all those tables.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services