click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Trade according to your comfort  (Read 116 times)

AlexHales

• View Profile
    • Website
Trade according to your comfort
« on: April 24, 2021, 02:05:41 PM »
I look for the right opportunity, so basically itís something that can come during day or even night. However, I am not always active during night time, so thatís why I trade more during day as itís easier. I am working under FreshForex and with them, I can do it all well especially with ideal conditions having lowest possible spread at 0.1 pips while there are over 130 instruments, daily market news and much more, it all helps me well.

bitgooods

• View Profile
Re: Trade according to your comfort
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 02:01:39 PM »
the best time for trading is determined individually, because trading itself, that is, an increase or decrease in the prices of financial assets, does not jump more strongly at some specific time of the day. The question is in the trader.

the time of day does not particularly affect anything, it is important that at the time of trading there is maximum concentration and composure.

but you still need to remember - "a trader never sleeps!"

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Trade according to your comfort
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 11:26:37 PM »
you still need to remember - "a trader never sleeps!"
For me, a trader must sleep. If a trader never sleeps, how he can be a good trader?  ;D
I don't use all my time for trading, there are a lot of activities that must be done. We don't live only for trading, we have many targets on various life fields. So, make it enjoyable, trade only when you think the best time for you to trade.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved†| Privacy Policy†| DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden†| Support & Services