click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ کتھم ھو گيا ہے ICO اب  (Read 11696 times)

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ 5% bonus now
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2016, 07:45:21 AM »
Just a piece of advice.
Initial dumping will happen (the bounty dumpers), but overall don't worry - just HOLD!

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2016, 07:45:52 AM »
Congratulation ICONOMI team for successful ICO.  Wish you all the best for future development.

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2016, 07:46:55 AM »
I have a News that they got permission from iconomi to sell IOU token. so its not like LQ is scam. if you don't trust the exchange just leave it.we can wait until kraken listing. IOU tokens are valid until ICN launching.So buy at your own risk.

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2016, 07:48:01 AM »
Ico amount is rising still after end of the ico.What will be the final amount?any guess?

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2016, 08:55:14 PM »
Just a news to share . facebook and twitter bounties are closed ,Signature campaign bounties as well are closed now.See the ICONOMI facebook page and they have given the update about that there that all bounties are over now.

Really excited now to recieve the bounty

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2016, 08:56:53 PM »
MORE FUNDS = MORE MONEY INVESTED = MORE PROFITS. It's not like a traditional project like Lisk, Waves, Dao where the money SITS and does NOTHING for investors. ICONOMI money WILL NOT sit, it will be INVESTED to generate PROFIT which equals HIGHER DIVIDEND. So once again to simplify, more money raised means more money invested which means more profit.

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2016, 04:46:42 AM »
OU trading is a nice way to make some money while the coin is not aivalable for trade yet.

All other ICOs that had IOU trading after launch have had one outcome: Crash hard compared to IOU price. Never hold IOUs when the coin is about to launch or get burned. Up to that point it is possible to make a nice profit though.

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2016, 04:47:35 AM »
OU trading is a nice way to make some money while the coin is not aivalable for trade yet.

All other ICOs that had IOU trading after launch have had one outcome: Crash hard compared to IOU price. Never hold IOUs when the coin is about to launch or get burned. Up to that point it is possible to make a nice profit though.

Still can't believe the DAO managed to secure $160 million and then screw it up.

ICONOMI is placed 11th on the list.

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2016, 04:49:05 AM »
There is no dedicated wallet for ICN, It's an ethereum token.

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2016, 04:50:20 AM »
Just want to share that ICONOMI does not need Poloniex.
It can be its own crypto-exchange.

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2016, 04:24:01 PM »
Some people are of the view that Legit exchanges never list a coin which doesn't exist, only scam sites like yobit and liqui are offering IOU trading.
I would like to inform that ICOMONI is not a scam

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2016, 04:29:29 PM »
Well when will be bounties distributed. And when will wallet released to public, to receive bounties. Any News ?

imranskfuuast

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2016, 11:14:57 AM »
Well when will be bounties distributed. And when will wallet released to public, to receive bounties. Any News ?

Please read this detail Message
Quick update on the weekend and a week after ICONOMI ICO.

We had a little dinner with the team members on Friday (we also had a cake - thank you Sladana) and I think everyone got a bunch of sleep for the weekend - at least I (Jani) did. Plus a few Skype calls / texting.

What we are up to this week?

We moved into a new office already with enough space to accommodate all of us. Working conditions: checked.
Work actually started even before ICO ended - one of the things to back up this claim is to check ICNX - ICONOMI.index at https://icnx.iconomi.net
It's already being published daily in Slovenian (where we come from) biggest business newspaper. Testing the mainstream market and exposing old economy guys to numbers that are not in red all the time.

Technical team is preparing everything for the launch of ICN tokens. From this Tuesday afternoon CET (today) you'll be able to enter your ETH address if you want to have access with your private key for ICN tokens. Instructions of how to handle ICN tokens from Ethereum wallet will follow later on and how to have access from ICO website as well. If will be up to you which way you go.

We have quite some work with bounties and many personal questions. Please note, we won't give any personal replies. Use Telegram or here so others can help as well. Checking for noise and spam takes a lot of work, but we wanna make sure true supporters are rewarded only. Not people who joined to abuse and receive some ICNs for free and later dump them on the market.

All in all. All the effort right now are in the direction of getting things done to have ICN genesis ready pretty much on time. Since 10th day after ICO comes on Sunday we decided to release ICN tokens next Tuesday - that is 12days after ICO ends. Best day from developer's point of view for deployment in this case (Friday afternoon for example would be the worst). Also I have to admit we have more work with bounties than we thought. Therefore bounty distribution might be ready Thursday (that is 7days after ICO end as promised, but they might also be ready on Friday or during the weekend). Apologies for that, but we wanna make sure work is done properly.

To address few things exposed lately on BTT.

USD counter on ICO website is using same algorithm as during the ICO - that is spot price for all the currencies. We intentionally didn't changed that as we simply didn't want to spent time on that as we're still waiting for some fiat to come in and number would not be final anyway. Once we have all the fiat in, we'll publish calculations and everything to the final decimal. There is 18 decimals.

There is and there won't be exchange updates. NDAs (oral ones) are in place and when any exchange announces ICN trading, you will hear from them.

Crybabies (yes, I'm gonna use this word) complaining about Translation and moderation bounty.
Quick overview; there was (still is) Russian thread, and Crypto Sky who translated and was moderating it just nailed it. And yes, he will earn ~50 BTC for it (it's not exactly counted yet). But let me be clear on that. Translated thread that dies (has no replies) is useless for ICONOMI - we can all agree to that. For that reason we changed "Translation" bounties that ICOs usually have to "Translation AND moderation". And if you didn't do anything for ICONOMI, then ICONOMI will not do anything for you.
Crypto Sky was moderating his thread actively (and he still is.. without receiving any bounties after ICO ends - that is true support). He was pushing me day by day on Telegram with questions in order for him to provide answers to his local thread. If I was late with anything he was constantly reminding me. He was available and responsive 24/7 (btw; he also appears to be really nice guy too). When we published new blog post he translated blog post and post it to his local thread as well (I explicitly told him, there will be no extra bounty for translating blogs, but he knew informations from blog are valuable for his community and will organically grow more interest for ICONOMI and consequently his thread will have more posts). Now I'm getting surprise messages from some other guys who also translated ICONOMI ANN, but never bother to keep it alive or to provide additional informations to their local communities - probably they didn't even read out post about bounties. Rules were knows in advance. Not reading it just shows overall ignorance and now, when reward is proportional to the effort that each puts in, they are crying because someone will receive a reward it deserves. He spent a lot of time and effort into helping ICONOMI and now he will receive a nice reward for his work. He earned it! One more thing. He is from Belarus and reward for 2months of his work (which is still ongoing!) will earn him by ICO price a reward that can buy him an apartment in his home city. I think this just shows the true power of crypto; doesn't matter where you are from, what color your are, what your background is. You can have same chances as everyone else on this planet. Outcome depends solely on you.
We at ICONOMI work hard as well - and we like it! And I appreciate other doing the same. Kudos to Crypto Sky - I can always argue that he earned his reward fully.

I have yet to confirm, but I think we bought all the Lambos that will be produced in 2017. Team gets first ones from January production line and the rest will be distributed to the community members that participated in ICO. After all, we can drive only one Lambo at the time. Colors will be random. Don't ask about what color u'll get and we won't be able to swap your yellow Lambo for a green Lambo. You'll have to trade with some other community member if willing to switch. Btw: all fully loaded of course. Except for the hookahs and blow - you need to arrange that by yourself. Lol.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services