click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ کتھم ھو گيا ہے ICO اب  (Read 11905 times)

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ 5% bonus now
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2016, 07:05:52 PM »
News:

The 4th week of ICO has started

4 week = September 15, 2016 08.00 UTC END September 22, 2016 08.00 UTC

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile

papuameen

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2016, 11:02:34 PM »
News:

Good to know about that, do you have a limit to which an individual can buy? Is it possible for a corporate body to buy into this project?
I really need to know.

kabul

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2016, 11:12:57 PM »
Please find the white paper for ICONOMI

https://www.iconomi.net/ICONOMI_Whitepaper.pdf
https://www.iconomi.net/CoinFundsWhitepaper.pdf
This whitepaper is very detailed and i actually hope the dev will successfully complete the whole project plan.
Goodluck with this project sir.

raheem50

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2016, 11:58:03 PM »
I have a question how will other cryptocurrencies be treated (Lisk and Ethereum for example) ? Automatically shifted to BTC or will they stay in LISK and ETH? I'm asking due to price volatility and if someone invests 1000 LISK how will that be handled at the end what if price is doubled or if it goes down as well as FIAT currencies?

Will everything be converted to BTC at the time of deposit?

ghandi

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2016, 12:05:14 AM »
What do you mean by The ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE FUND - which will be invite only?

papuameen

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2016, 08:31:44 AM »
I have a question how will other cryptocurrencies be treated (Lisk and Ethereum for example) ? Automatically shifted to BTC or will they stay in LISK and ETH? I'm asking due to price volatility and if someone invests 1000 LISK how will that be handled at the end what if price is doubled or if it goes down as well as FIAT currencies?

Actually it is only the op that can answer you better but i feel that this other coin are method of payment for iconomi and you dont need them again once you have your iconomi with you.

kabul

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2016, 02:12:02 PM »

Actually it is only the op that can answer you better but i feel that this other coin are method of payment for iconomi and you dont need them again once you have your iconomi with you.
Naturally i think once you bought something, you exchange your currency it could either be USD, EUR or RUPEE it does not matter provided you receive what you paid for.

raheem50

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2016, 03:09:37 PM »

Naturally i think once you bought something, you exchange your currency it could either be USD, EUR or RUPEE it does not matter provided you receive what you paid for.
Thank you all for your contributions, i understand better now.

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2016, 05:20:28 PM »
News:

Good to know about that, do you have a limit to which an individual can buy? Is it possible for a corporate body to buy into this project?
I really need to know.

Anybody can buy any amount of coins. there is no restrictions in the buy amount per person

ghandi

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2016, 06:09:29 PM »
Anybody can buy any amount of coins. there is no restrictions in the buy amount per person this is good to know, i will try and raise more funds to buy more.

EarnMoney

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2016, 06:20:00 PM »
Anybody can buy any amount of coins. there is no restrictions in the buy amount per person this is good to know, i will try and raise more funds to buy more.

Yes, you can even promote it in your friends and family and encourage them to buy because its a profitable investment.

fathiah

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2016, 06:21:33 PM »
کوئی بھی سککوں کی کسی بھی رقم کو خرید سکتے ہیں. فی شخص تر رقم میں کوئی پابندی نہیں ہے
اس کی خریداری کے قابل ہے اور بہت سے لوگوں کو پہلے سے ہی خریدا ہے کے بعد سے یہ اور پلاننگ کی زیادہ خریدنے کے لئے.
جب ہم سرمایہ کاری پر منافع کمانا شروع کرتے.

ghandi

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2016, 06:25:18 PM »

Yes, you can even promote it in your friends and family and encourage them to buy because its a profitable investment.
Really nice, that means that even someone without crypto background can participate in this offer.
Do you offer any referral bonus for the people that refers others?

khadijah

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2016, 06:34:53 PM »
This offers great opportunities to everybody but we needs to clarify  how much to gain by helping others to enjoy this offer.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services