click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Where can you buy crypto? And is it easy to keep it off the grid?  (Read 459 times)

robertsmark

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Remember to store safely (physical storage, not binance or a public exchange)

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Where can you buy crypto? And is it easy to keep it off the grid?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 03:08:35 PM »
That's a good point and it will be useful for newbies!

Reasetia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 02:12:12 PM »
If you are a beginner in the crypto world and have no idea that where to buy crypto?

There are several crypto exchange platform where you can buy crypto and generate a profit from Bitcoin, the simplest way is to buy and hold it until the price is higher and sell to get the difference. The longer you hold, the more benefit there is.

WazirX is also a good and secure trading platform for bitcoin. It provides you many ways to manage a diverse portfolio that provide a great number of benefits.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 05:20:18 PM »
I buy crypto on my local exchanges (Tokocrypto, Indodax) and some global exchanges (Binance, Kucoin, Gate, Okex, Bithumb, etc). I think it is secure enough to buy crypto there since they are trustable exchanges. Be always careful to store our crypto-assets, both in private wallets and exchanges' wallets.

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 10:28:17 AM »
This is sound advice indeed, it is important to ensure safe storage of cryptos. There are many options to choose from among both hot and cold wallets.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

YvonneHart

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2021, 01:00:41 AM »
Thanks for sharing, guys. Considering how many scammers there are now, it's cool that you can find several proven options. A friend of mine recently lost about $ 1,500 due to scams and so I became very careful when choosing exchanges. The last good option I was able to find and test is smartoptions.io no problem here. I hope this can help someone, since scammers are a really big problem right now and it's cool that we can learn about them on the forum. I hope to see a few more options here. In any case, the more verified exchanges the better. Sometimes it is useful to have variability.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services