click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is it smart to invest in Cryptocurrency?  (Read 205 times)

keciadei

• Novice
    • View Profile
Is it smart to invest in Cryptocurrency?
« on: April 08, 2021, 03:19:46 AM »
Y Coin is a brand new revolutionary community concept that aims to forever change the way we vote blockchain changes.

Y Coins purpose is to have a fully decentralised coin by making blockchain votes more democratic. Each user will have one vote and unlike other coins this amount does not change according to your stake in the currency.

I think this is a smart investment option for anyone looking to invest in the cryptocurrency market.
Founded by 15-year-old entrepreneur Youssof Altoukhi, YCoin is an ambitious startup founded by young equity investors who are passionate about digital currencies and want to make a difference on the world stage.

Safe & Secure
Thanks to Y Coins GHOST protocol (Greedy Heaviest Observed Subtree) New blocks are heavily encrypted with no impact on speed.

Faster speeds than Bitcoin
Thanks to the ERC20 framework, speeds are definitely no issue. Y Coin is capable of speeds of up to 25 TPS while bitcoin lags behind at 4.6 TPS

Constant improvements
One of the first coins in history to have a voting mechanism that we are taking one step further to achieve a true cyrpto democracy.

Brand new concept
New cryptocurrency concept with immense potential for improvements as unlike bitcoin the architecture is brand new.

With the ERC-20 protocol, Y Coin will be capable of speeds of up to 25 TPS vs 4.6 TPS with traditional Bitcoin. Blocks will also be heavily encrypted thanks to a new CHOST protocol (Greedy Heaviest Observed Subtree).

Y Coins will be made available for purchase at a valuation of $0.0015 per coin when the company launches its services officiallly through Vindax on 15 February, followed by other exchanges including Uniswap.

As I know, cryptocurrencies are a good investment if you want to be directly exposed to the demand for digital currencies and the projects and businesses they drive.

For more information, please visit Ycoin.co.uk

Telegram: https://t.me/ycointelegram

Instagram: @ycoin_ Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/YCoin/

Coingecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/y-coin

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Is it smart to invest in Cryptocurrency?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 04:02:50 PM »
I never had any doubts about investing in crypto. there are many advantages that we get for real-world cases such as transactions that are fast, safe, cheap and economical.

CryptoStar19

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 06:56:10 AM »
Investing in bitcoin is probably the best investment possibility in the world in recent times... there is nothing out there that quite compares to bitcoin both in terms of the extent of ROI as well as the certainty of that return, so long as you are in it long-term.

Snow123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2021, 06:44:24 PM »
I think this is a good investment idea in the modern world

Marinad123

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 01:18:24 PM »
In my opinion, investing in bitcoin is a good idea. the price of bitcoin is skyrocketing and such an investment can make you a wealthy person in a short period of time. do you have enough money to invest? maybe you should take soft credit check loans? don't worry, this company guarantees good credit conditions and anonymity. the required amount of money will appear on your bank card within a few hours and you will not need to put in a lot of effort for this.

CryptoStar19

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2021, 03:08:37 PM »
The only thing smarter than investing in bitcoin is doing so when prices are down. :-)

Zurro0

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2021, 02:08:39 AM »
Of course yes. Thousands of people spend their money on such investment every day. That's why bitcoin price is so high now. I recently read about the impact of reddit posts on stock market prices on http://www.mediaman.com.au/articles/the-impact.html and I was a little shocked. Did you know about this?

bestcardeals

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2021, 02:35:45 PM »
The used automobile marketplace inside the usa is booming at a quick pace, and if facts of a developed usa like US are to be followed, it can overtake the new car marketplace within the years yet to come. Over the years Maruti Swift Dzire has received a reputation for being a no-nonsense, price range-pleasant, and dependable family automobile. best car deals It is likewise mainly well-known many of the fleet customers for all the same reasons. While its modern-day base variation starts from ₹5.89 lakh (ex-showroom), in the used car market it is to be had at a miles decrease rate tag relying upon the yr of manufacturing, editions, and condition of the car.

CryptoStar19

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2021, 07:31:24 PM »
Of course yes. Thousands of people spend their money on such investment every day. That's why bitcoin price is so high now. I recently read about the impact of reddit posts on stock market prices on http://www.mediaman.com.au/articles/the-impact.html and I was a little shocked. Did you know about this?

Yes. This is why the US SEC has recently made it a priority to regulate around the kind of phenomenon we saw with GME (Gamestop) stock where online communities pumped the price of the stock up to cause a "short squeeze" for hedge funds betting against the company (called a short).

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services