click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What present would be right to give your wife on your 40th anniversary?  (Read 138 times)

crazything

• View Profile
What present would be right to give your wife on your 40th anniversary?
Location London, UK 8)

tosas46952

• View Profile
Not knowing your situation, likes/dislikes, financial means, weather you have health issues etc. makes it tough to offer suggestions. A cruise or a Short Luxury vacation maybe?
Too much? How about a weekend in a NICE hotel ( with a hot tub in your room ) complete with room service...? Just a weekend "Get-away" if you can manage it, might be nic

save34

• View Profile
Well, I was on the same boots a month ago and know that it can be pretty challenging to find some cool present. Still, I decided to buy some  necklaces-pendants from the best shop ever. Their design is something awesome. You see, I like casual style of their necklaces-pendants and pretty sure this present will be on the top. The price on their products is quite affordable, so I can say that this can be a good present. Simply give it a try. Best of luck

Snow123

• View Profile
The best gift is attention. But you can back it up with a good surprise.

Snow123

• View Profile
For example, give something useful. I know a very good source for buying a mattress. Maybe someone will be useful. I bought an inflatable mattress there for myself and now I am insanely satisfied. The product lines include inflatable sleeping pads, camping pillows, car air mattresses -- the equipment needed for comfortable camping rest.

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
For example, give something useful. I know a very good source for buying a mattress. Maybe someone will be useful. I bought an inflatable mattress there for myself and now I am insanely satisfied. The product lines include inflatable sleeping pads, camping pillows, car air mattresses -- the equipment needed for comfortable camping rest.

I like the idea of giving something useful but I think OP needs something a bit more romantic than this :D (unless the wife in question is a big fan of camping and camping equipment, of course)
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services