click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Do you need help getting your coins back from a crypto scam?  (Read 342 times)

plainjane

• View Profile
Do you need help getting your coins back from a crypto scam?
« on: March 30, 2021, 01:59:34 PM »
Binary Options, Forex and Crypto Investments;
There are pros and cons with each so consider trying your hand via a demo account, which are offered by several investment platforms.
It's also important to consider how you could exit the market. The FCA has warned that many crypto asset holders don't appear to have any strategy to sell their assets and that doing so can be difficult.
I lost about $45,000 to crypto investment scam just recently. The company posed as an investment company that could deliver a certain percentage in returns if you deposit your Bitcoin with them. At first, it seemed real, it worked twice. I didn't realise they set up a bot(robot) that will completely shutdown your account after you have decided to invest high. if you fix it at stop loss which means you lose more than you expect. They can close your profit on target even when it goes past it quickly and the remaining is returned as their own gains. So many sharp practices that can even make you lose all of the money you invest with them. Although, I was able to recover my money ($45,000) through the help of Primerecoup @ protonmail. com.

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
Re: Do you need help getting your coins back from a crypto scam?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 08:12:44 PM »
In what way can they recover the money? Did they ask you to pay them?
I'm quite wary of offers like this because I have heard that people use this method to further scam others.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services