click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [6,900 TIT] Titcoin Giveaway | Show Us Your Tits... ermm We Meant Memes  (Read 1121 times)

Titcoin

• View Profile

Titcoin September Giveaway

September Giveaway (sponsored by @RisenBirds)

Get ready for the most crazy giveaway sponsored by a member of the Titcoin community!

I believe that the success of a coin depends on the dedication of members of the crypto community and not just on the developers. A healthy Titcoin community is a collection of active individuals who are ready to take charge. As a member of this community, I'm looking for other like-minded members who want to help us all take Titcoin to the moon.

As result, I am giving away 1 block of Titcoins (69 TITs) out of my own pocket to 100 members of the Titcoin community. That's 6,900 free Titcoins.

But here is what YOU need to do to claim this free block... create a Titcoin meme!

Sounds simple enough so here are the rules:

Step 1:
Be creative and create a Titcoin meme. It can be funny, serious or sexy. Maybe all of them. The meme must help raise awareness of both Titcoin and cryptocurrencies in a positive way. However, please don't create a meme that is hardcore, negative, offensive or racist. I'm going to ignore those submissions.

Here's an example: https://twitter.com/OfficialTitcoin/status/508632619979137024

Step 2:
Please tweet your meme to the following Twitter accounts:

@RisenBirds
@OfficialTitcoin

Step 3:
I will retweet the meme that falls under the requirements in Step 1 (or adheres to the spirit of this giveaway).

IMPORTANT: If your meme gets retweeted by me, please reply to the original tweet with your Titcoin wallet address. This is the only way I can keep track of all submissions, and the only way I can send you the free Titcoins. I will send you the free block within 48 hours after I see your Titcoin address in the Twitter Reply.

Step 4:
But wait... I'm also giving away an additional 3,000 Titcoins to the top 3 memes (1,000 Titcoins each).

3 memes will be selected based on the following judging criteria:

- Originality
- Creativity
- Overall reach and exposure on social media (eg. retweets; comments)

I will pick the 3 winners on October 1, 2014 who will each receive 1,000 Titcoins.

So open your photoshop and get started

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services