Europe’s leading Blockchain for Business Summit returns on the 20th and 21st October 2020 at Olympia, London.
Over 1,000 senior decision makers and 200 visionary speakers will come together for the 4th year of the event.
200 inspirational speakers and 25 of the most innovative next-gen vendors discuss, demo and showcase the latest industry, Blockchain and DLT innovations.
Top Speakers at Blockchain Summit London 2020 include:
- Dale Chrystie, Business Fellow, Blockchain Strategist, Fedex
- Roberto Garcia, Head of Blockchain Engineering, Banco Santander
- Mariana Gomez de la Villa, Distributed Ledger Technology Program Director, ING
- Adam Wickens, Senior Vice President, Marsh
- Julian Sawyer, Managing Director Europe, Gemini
- Dean Demellweek, Blockchain Evangelist, BNP Paribas
- Marjan Delatinne, Head of Global Banking, Ripple
- Michele Curtoni, VP Digital Product Development, State Street
- Radoslav Dragov, Blockchain Lead Europe, IDC
Networking is central to our mission to create an industry centric event.
The venue and experience is expansive yet intimate – an event large enough to attract the leading global minds but intimate enough to be able to meet them and connect.
Shared experience networking opportunities include topic-based meetups, roundtables, showcase demos, lunches and drinks receptions.
- Venue: Olympia Conference Centre, London
- Dates: 20th – 21st October 2020
- Website: https://blockchainsummitlondon.com/
- Tickets: https://blockchainsummitlondon.com/registration
Leave A Reply