The record-breaking 5-day online conference in the field of blockchain technologies and business Digital Summit 2020 with more than 30 international speakers will unite at least 25 000 participants from Europe, Asia, the USA and other regions on July 6-10 in an immersive discussion of new anti-crisis solutions in the current economic environment.
The Digital Summit 2020 will cover 8 growth areas – Mining, DAO, Exchanges, Market-making, Projects 2020, Venture investments, Sales and Marketing for crypto projects – and such key topics as the anti-crisis cases from the top companies, the pandemic effects on the market, trading in 2020, business tactics in the face of uncertainty, the anti-crisis strategies of the new blockchain economy, blockchain governance and micronations.
The Digital Summit 2020 participants will experience a 5 days full immersion into the field of new blockchain technologies and business crisis management solutions with more than 30 international speakers, including:
- Networking Mastery Couch Gil Petersil
- President of micronation Free Republic of Liberland Vít Jedlička and founder of Bitnation Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof
- Content Creator, Derivatives Trader & Consultant Tony Vays
- Founder and CEO of BHBnetwork Giacomo Zucco
- The Founder Of The Chrono.tech Sergey Sergienko
- CEO Master Ventures Kyle Chasse
- Head of Europe Institutional Business Apifiny Arthur Wiseberg
- Founders and representatives from the cryptocurrency exchanges: Max Keidun (founder of HodlHodl), Sergei Mendeleev (founder of Garantex), Sharif Allayarov (Matrixport), Maria Stankevich (EXMO)
- Mining companies representatives
- Founders of media outlets and PR agencies
Sergey Sevantsyan, mastermind of Think Tank Community, and Catherine Ross, chief editor of Benzinga will be the hosts of the conference.
The record-breaking conference Digital Summit 2020 will unite the global industry leaders and novices of the digital world and create a unique synergy between blockchain and traditional business. The market giants will share their business ideas and anti-crisis solutions in the economic environment in 2020. The event of such a scale will allow traditional business entrepreneurs to find a new direction for growth and discover new business problem-solving techniques.
The general partner of the conference is the blockchain media resource ForkLog. The blockchain consulting company Colibri Group, cryptocurrency calendar №1 in the world Coindar.org, the world’s first privacy-preserving computation network based on Multi-party Computation ARPA, the global leader in blockchain and Internet of Things WaltonChain, Amir Capital investment company, and the cryptocurrency exchanges Bingbon, HotBit, Bitmamba, BiKi and ByBit.
Visitors are welcome to choose between free and paid participation with the chance to win the prizes and the business lunch with the conference speakers. Corporate clients will receive a discount for purchasing over 20 tickets. Ticket price is set to growth. The current price is $19 for Business ticket and $89 for Executive ticket.
Visit the webpage to join the conference and take a chance to win the prizes from our exclusive sponsor Forsage and other conference partners. Among prizes there will be KIA Sportage Comfort from the conference’s general sponsor CBS ONE.