This Friday, after 6 months of heavy planning, organising and negotiating, the first community-shaped blockchain conference will take place in Kromhouthal, Amsterdam. The team has developed a network of brands, enterprises and experts that will create a memorable event for blockchain industry. But what exactly is Chainges?
Let’s check it in numbers:
- 60 experts from 22 countries like China, USA, Ukraine, Poland, Netherland, Hong Kong and more; that will hold speeches, panels, workshops and AMA sessions to present practical cases to our attendants;
- over 40 partners, including 31 exhibitors that will present their crypto & blockchain projects during our expo, giving a chance to all attendees to meet their teams and projects achievments, goals, and missions;
- 27 Ask-Me-Anything guests, that will answer all of your questions concerning speeches, panels and future of cryptocurrencies;
- over 28 hours of content presented to international audience during 2 days of Chainges Conference;
- 2 stages dedicated to different areas: technology and business, where anyone will find something for himself;
- 2 big announcements that will stir the industry, made by our partners: Vaultoro, Stellite.cash;
Only 1 Chainges Conference, shaped by the community, for the community. The Event that will unite evangelists, developers, experts, investors, and hotheads of blockchain & crypto industry under one roof in Kromhouthal – great industrial venue in a heart of Amsterdam city.
Chainges will bring a unique atmosphere during the whole event. All guests will be participating in something big. That is why the location had to be special too. Chainges will be the heart of blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and design.
During Conference, except of speeches, interactive panels and Q&A sessions, attendants will have a unique opportunity to participate in practical workshops:
- Developing Applications with NEM blockchain technology;
- Building the best scheme to secure your favourite cryptos, with Vaultoro;
- Exploring blockchain use-cases with Aeternity;
- Exonum Framework for blockchain.
Check the event website at: https://chainges.co/