Blockchain Fest is one of the major crypto and fintech events in Europe and Asia, bringing investors, developers, crypto enthusiastics and authorities representatives from all over the world. It took place on December 2-3 in the Luxury Parklane hotel in Limassol. Blockchain Fest gave professionals a chance to gather in one place and connect with one another.
This year conference title was “Cyprus as a Global hub for crypto industry” and became a platform for discussing the most uptodate topics such as the dialogue between regulation authorities, companies and investors ; European Crypto-Asset Regulations, Regulatory Impacts of DeFi Explosion; How blockchain technology is radically transforming the world, trends and forecast in DeFi and CeFi; Are NFTs simply JPEGs or do they hold real value. Agenda was full of keynote speeches and panel discussions on the most hot topics of the industry.
There was a networking area during the event and attendees could meet face-to-face with companies, speakers which was a useful way for making new business connections. In exhibition space booths the companies presented their products and services to all attendees of the event.
Traditionally, the annual Crypto Awards was held within the framework of the Gala dinner of Blockchain Fest event. The list of winners of Crypto Awards 2021:
- Best Trading Experience in MENA – Delta FX
- Best Blockchain Technology – Near Protocol
- Best CeFi Lending Platform – Celsius
- Best CEO in Blockchain & Crypto – Illia Polosukhin
- Best Crypto Business Platform – Blockster.com
- Best Payment Processing – NUVEI
- Best DeFi Lending Platforms – Benqui
- Best Crypto Media in Asia – Block Tides
- Best Crypto News Global platform – Cryptopolotan
- Best Crypto Exchange Vol(24h)>1Bln – Binance
- Best Women in Blockchain & Crypto – Myrtle Anne Ramos
- Best Crypto Advertising platform – Blockwiz Solutions Limited
- Best Crypto Advisor – Anndy Lian
- Best Crypto Investor- Kyle White
- Best DeFi Exchange (DEX) – Launchzone
- Best DeFi Fundraising – Launchpool
- Best DeFi Yield Farming BSC – Launchzone
- Best Exchange Vol(24h)>100Mln – Mexc Global
- Best Asset Management – Block Asset Management
- Best Global Crypto Media – Blockcast.cc
- Best Crypto Speaker – Antoni Trenchev
- Best DeFi Technology – Endaoment
- Best Crypto Exchange Vol(24h)<1Mln – Lykke Corp
- Best Wallet Mobile App – Zumo Money
New voting will begin in January 2022 on the website: https://cryptoawards.com
Blockchain fest was supported by: Cyprus Blockchain Technologies – a not-for-profit company founded by leading companies, organizations and universities in Cyprus with the aim to promote Blockchain technology; CIPA – s the investment authority of the Government of Cyprus dedicated to attract and facilitate foreign direct investment into the country; Blockchain Alliance of Europe – a non-profit organization that connects European companies and legal entities that use or implement blockchain technologies; INTABA – International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications, and more than 50 media and other associations.
Blockchain Fest will continue to be a platform to promote blockchain technology, business opportunities related to the industry and will be a networking space for enthusiasts, and experts.
Next Blockchain Fest conferences will take place in Cyprus and Singapore in 2022. Stay tuned and follow the event websites!
The event was produced by Finexpo, an event organizer with 20 year experience of global events.