On March 25, Smile-Expo will hold the 7th Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv. Event is dedicated to key trends in the cryptocurrency industry, opportunities for earning income in the crypto environment and the development potential of the Ukrainian digital assets market.
Venue of the event: Oasis conference hall, Kyiv.
The largest international online service for exchanging digital currencies Binance will become a General Exchange Partner of the conference. It is a world-famous exchange where 1.4 million transactions are completed every second. The service allows you to trade using over 740 different cryptocurrency and fiat pairs.
At Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv 2021, Binance Marketing Manager in Ukraine Ivan Paskar will make a presentation on the topic “Crypto trends in 2021. NFT. Binance Smart Chain”.
Speakers and panel discussion at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv 2021
The industry event will bring together renowned crypto experts, legislators, blockchain implementation experts and industry leaders.
Event will feature the Ambassador of the Global Blockchain Business Council in Ukraine Mark Ginzburg, Founding Partner at CryptoLaw Partners Gordon Einstein, Product Manager at KUNA Exchange Serhii Kalinin, VP of Marketing at Infopulse Jan Keil, Head of Digital Solutions at DTEKБондаренко and other experts.
Speakers will present cryptocurrency rate forecasts and talk about the use of stablecoins for the development of digital business. They will analyze the tools for ensuring cybersecurity in the crypto environment, give recommendations on creating your own challenger bank, consider the main rules of crypto trading and raise other topical issues.
The conference will feature a panel discussion on the topic “Launching the virtual assets market in Ukraine”.
Discussion participants will feature:
• Oleksandr Bornyakov – Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine for IT Development. Founder of successful companies and startup incubators, including Adtelligent, Intersog, WannaBiz, etc.
• Nataliya Drik – CEO at Blockchain Association of Ukraine, CEO at BlockchainHub Academy.
• Artem Afian – lawyer and Managing Partner at Juscutum.
• Konstantin Yarmolenko – Founder and CEO of Virtual Assets of Ukraine and Blockchain4Ukraine NGO.
• Yehor Cherniev – People’s Deputy of Ukraine, Deputy Chair of the Committee on Digital Transformation at Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
• Oleksiy Zhmerenetsky – People’s Deputy of Ukraine, Chair of the Subcommittee on Anti-Corruption Policy in the Field of Digital Innovations and Public Data.
As part of the discussion, experts will talk about the features and capabilities of the Ukrainian crypto market, as well as the prospects for its further development.
About the Telegram chat
A Telegram chat has been created for communication between participants and guests of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv 2021. It brings together speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and event visitors. Chat participants can exchange contacts, offer jobs and learn about updates of the event program.
Join and start effective networking even before the conference!
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv 2021 is organized by Smile-Expo – international company that has been holding industry events around the world since 2014 dedicated the prospects of cryptocurrencies and blockchain opportunities.
Join and become a part of the crypto community of the future!
Program and registration: kiev.bc.events